Garnier Belle Color Reviews
#10 in Hair Colour

June 12, 2016

The best product for my hair. It protects from the dryness, covering all the grey and the price is the lowest. The choices of colors are very interesting. My hair is healthy and beautiful.

April 02, 2016

Good price and works great. Long lasting beautiful colour. Easy to apply and doesn't have a strong odor. Colour looks very natural. Would definitely recommend it.

1.3/5

January 24, 2016

Bought one box of brown, used it, and was left with orange roots. Purchased another box a few shades darker. It worked to cover my roots, but the colour was gone within a week. Not worth the time or money.

2.2/5

December 23, 2015

It washed out after 4 days of having done my hair not happy

2.0/5

December 10, 2015

Out of all of the hair dyes I have ever tried, this one is the worst. Not to be too harsh, but save your money! It is worth it to spend a little extra to buy the more expensive box dyes (if you use them). I have dyed my hair blonde many times before without any issues using other dyes. I decided to try this specific dye after seeing the cheaper price. My hair is naturally an ashy brown colour, and i was trying to get back to blonde once again. I purchased a darker ash blonde (instead of frying my hair by going directly to bleach),and a second box in a lighter colour. I ended up having to buy 3 different boxes of hair dye, a bleach creme hair colour remover, a box of brass reducer and eventually a dark brown. This is all because this dye seriously messed up my hair! The colour that resulted was not even close to the guidelines on the box, and my hair was all one natural colour. It ended up leaving my hair almost carrot orange and Simpson yellow. I was very disappointed. By opting for the cheaper dye, I ended up spending more in the long run and wasting my time.
    I do not recommend this product!!

2.8/5

July 17, 2015

it costs as much as other hair color i have tried before. when i applied it, it's only supposed to stay for 20 minutes before you rinse it out but i let it stay way longer just so it would cover 100% of grey/white hair. unfortunately, it still did not , probably 80%.

the thing i liked though, usually with other hair coloring products, even after 3-5 washes there's still dye coming out of your hair and i hate that it keeps staining my towel. but with garnier belle color, it did what it said. after applying it on your hair and rinsing it out until the water runs clear, that's it. you won't see any dyes coming out anymore even after 3-5 washes or more. and the conditioner, i love that it really makes my hair smooth.

i liked the product because it gave me the shade i wanted, probably just won't work very well on white hair as compared to other hair coloring products.

January 05, 2015

Only color I will use. Gives awsome coverage and lasts. Love it!

September 22, 2014

The blonde colours work quite well, but I didn't find that the darker colours lasted very long. I did find that it dries my hair out more than other brands of hair colouring, but I still think that it's quite good for the price.

3.2/5

September 03, 2014

Covers well, but leaves the hair dry in the long term. However the product is softer (for smell).

July 03, 2014

I tried Garnier Belle Color ColorEase Creme & I am literately sold on this hair color. I have purchased my hair colors from a beauty supply store for years because I could not find any products to cover my grey hair from colors out of a box. Garnier Belle Color ColorEase Creme in dark golden blonde did the trick for me and after 5 weeks I am still not seeing the grey I would normally see as it seems to hold the color and does not wash out quickly like various other brands I have tried. I highly recommend it for grey coverage! It is also a very inexpensive product. The price at Shoppers Drug Mart shows average of $10.00 but I normally see it for $5.99 or even $4.99 in the flyers on sale regularly. Thanks Garnier for such an awesome product!!