Garnier Body Intensive 7 Day Soothing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1559 in Body Lotions & Creams

Intensive 7 Days Soothing Lotion with Honey is a first in body care. It offers true long-lasting hydration! Its formula contains Honey in a non-greasy texture that absorbs quickly. Honey is known as one of nature’s most essentially-nutrient-rich substances. It is a natural humectant that attracts and holds comforting moisture to soothe & protect dry and sensitive skin against dryness.

February 14, 2017

This is a great moisturizer. I use it all year round. It is great for the dry cold winters and after tanning. Even great for windy days that is harsh on your skin.

December 29, 2016

This is one of two lotions i use. I have very dry skin in the winter and i find that this works very well. I can even go a couple of days without it before i put more on it.

December 19, 2016

I love this product It brought moisture back to my skin very quickly and easily and I would use this again and again .It was not too greasy and the consistency was nice.

October 31, 2016

The best body lotion I've ever used! I've always hated moisturizers that leaves you greasy and slightly sticky. This moisturizer doesn't do any of that! Its texture is like any other moisturizer but it absorbs quickly into your skin (almost right away) leaving your skin feeling and looking smooth! You feel like there is no residue feeling afterwards. I've tried all three scents available and they all smell great! I have extremely dry skin in winter and this lotion does the trick. Highly recommended! The price point and the quality is just right!

September 15, 2016

That body lotion is amazing, I love it! Since I go in tanning machine once a week and during summer I take lots of sun, I need to keep my skin hydrated or else it's all flaky. Garnier body Soothing lotion is one of the best lotion quality-price I found that keep my skin smooth and shiny until my next shower, My skin absorb the lotion rapidely so I don't have to rub forever, for me it's a big plus. I cream my body twice a day and when I use that cream on long term I just have to use it once a day and it leave my skin smooth and with a healty look. I tried them all and they all work the same and smell good! I recommend it for all type of skins!

September 13, 2016

La crème lotion 7 days soothing de chez Garnier est tout simplement parfaite! Elle laisse la peau tellement douce et tellement hydraté sans l'assèché!

September 12, 2016

I absolutely love this cream. It smells great, it doesn't make my skin feel oily afterwards and you don't need much at all. I have been using it in my legs and feet for the last few weeks because they were really dry and very itchy. I noticed right away my skin felt nice and it took the itch away afterthe first use. I get my fiancé to use it when he has dry itchy spots on his legs and feet as well. And he is even happy it helps take thenitch away for him as well. And there is no oily feeling afterwards. And he hates that feeling most creams leave behind.

August 04, 2016

Garnier body intensive 7 day lotion works very well! You only need a little bit, it spreads a lot and applies really nice. I love that the smell is not overwhelming. It feels really good on my legs, arms and rest of my body though I do feel I need to wash my hands after applying cause it's weirdly sticky on my hands.

July 19, 2016

This lotion leaves the skin smooth for a long time ! The cream look like a "milky" cream and you don't need a lot of it to do an entier leg. I have a dry skin (espacialy on my legs) and with this cream I don't have this problem anymore.

July 15, 2016

I really love this product. My skin is smoother and it smells good. I recommand it to everyone. The price is good and it really works well for me and my boyfriend.

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad