Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 2546 in Hair Care

July 19, 2017

Great Product!

This product is amazing! I use it every time I wash my hair. I have curly and dry ends, and when I use this it helps a lot to get rid of the dryness. Nice scent as well!

June 10, 2017

I found this product at Dollarama for $4.00, so I decided to give it a shot. It smells wonderful and really does make your hair appear and feel healthier! I use it every time I shower on the ends of my hair. It is lovely. So worth it

June 02, 2017

I absolutely love Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil!!! This is an everyday must have for my hair. It can go on wet or dry hair. It leaves your hair smelling fantastic, feeling soft, and shiny.

May 11, 2017

I mostly use Garnier Fructus Marvelous Oil as an overnight treatment for my hair. A bit too costly for the quality of the product though. My biggest complaint about this Oil would be the too subtle smell.

January 23, 2017

I like the way this oil smells and it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it oily. I put this on dry hair mostly and I find that it works well to tame frizz, but when I put it on wet hair it ends up making frizz.

January 05, 2017

I have ultra thin, fine hair that is pretty lifeless, so having a product that adds shine, and eliminates frizz is a must. This oil does not weigh my hair down, and makes it easier to style. It works great to eliminate the tangles. My daughter even used it on my 3 year old grand-daughters hair to eliminate the tangles, and it left her hair silky smooth and shiny. I highly recommend this to everyone.

December 19, 2016

I absolutely love this product, it makes my hair light and deals with broken parts - plus it smells absolutely fantastic! I would highly recommend to anyone with damaged hair.

July 01, 2016

I add this amazing little gem to everything. It goes in my conditioner to stop breakage while combing through conditioners. I keep it in my car for quick fix ups. I keep it in my room for doing morning hair... My grandkids NEVER complain about getting their hair done anymore.
    I mean it when I say it, don't use more it will be too much.
    For long curly hair,five pumps into your palms. Rub hands together and rub into ends. Add 1 more pump for "serious knots" rub it in and literally comb out.

May 19, 2016

This 5 action hair elixir, with custom blended Morinda and sweet orange oils illuminates and helps protect color treated hair. This delivers shine without the greasy residue. I dont know about you but my hair gets extremely dry right after coloring and this marvelous oil puts back the moisture and shine and no dry, flyaway hair. 5 actions to transform hair: pre-shampoo treatment, conditioner booster, blow-dry accelerator, ends finisher and overnight leave-in. A wonderful product from Garnier.

April 29, 2016

I like this oil, but I'm not sure what it's really doing for my hair. It does tame frizz, but I think that's about it. The smell is pretty great, it smells like oranges. It says on the back of the bottle that you can do a bunch of things with it, like add a few drop in your conditioner or put it on before you shower to make the shampoo less harsh on your hair. I don't find any of these tip make any real difference in my hair, but I use it sometime anyways.

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

Ferrero Rocher

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    If you had three wishes....

dperrault has posted in the forum topic