3.4/5
Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector Reviews

Environmental pollution and hormonal changes could cause dark spots on the skin. Powered by Vitamin C, the Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector helps remove those marks with ease. Garnier vitamin C moisturizer fades the discoloration, resulting in an even skin tone.

3.2/5

September 20, 2017

Need to be patient with this product

I purchased this product when it was on clearance at my local Winners, so I'm unsure of how the quality matches the true cost of this product. But for me, it was a steal! I use this product once a day in the morning, and like others have remarked, this does have a sticky consistency to it. I don't think it would be possible to use makeup over top of this product, though I have never actually tried. I do not notice it balling/pilling like others have stated. It is a more lotion type product (not a serum), but I massage a little in my problem areas (a little goes a long way) and leave it for the day. This product does look shiny on the skin over time, but you can just blot with blotting sheets/napkins and it will go away. I have been using this product for two months and have noticed a difference in my skin. This product has evened out my skin by brightening my post-acne red marks. It has also improved the texture of my skin -- my skin used to be very rough, but is now incredibly smooth. I can tell this difference because I only use this product in specific areas of my face, and those areas are particularly smooth. When it comes to non-prescription products like these, I think many consumers think that it will work on very deep scars. Unfortunately, this is not the product for them. If you have superficial scarring, which will eventually go away over time, this product will help speed up the process due to Vitamin C and exfoliants. I have scars left from deep cystic acne, and this product does not work on them. But, I have scars from small pustules, and this product helps heal these marks and disappear within a week. Overall, I would recommend this product to people who deal with superficial scarring.

June 19, 2015

It's not thick like some of the brands out there. A little goes a long way!

June 15, 2015

Easy to use and last a long time and the product keep is effectiveness and quality.

June 08, 2015

being the skincare junkie that ive been for 32 years,this is a huge disappointment.after a full size tube nothing.i have a few dark spot on my right cheek.nothing to horrid.they are lighter than most dark spots ive seen on people but still noticible enough for people to notice.i don't know what garnier thinks they created but it really is an epic fail.

1.8/5

March 14, 2015

62 years old: tired many products and this has to be one of the worst: sticky non absorbent and then it rolls into sticky balls of products and comes of with a small rub. Reminds me of dead skin from a sunburn.
    SAVE YOUR MONEY UGH.

2.7/5

November 09, 2014

This is one of the purchases that I really do regret. After applying it on my face, it feels so sticky and annoying, and after an hour my face started to get such unhealthy looking shine. I applied this for about 2 weeks and saw no improvements so I just stopped.

July 18, 2014

I started getting dark spots on my face from acne scarring so I decided to try this out and I am very glad that I did. My skin tone looks more even and I can notice the dark spots beginning to fade after only a few uses. I highly recommend this product for anyone that has a problem with dark spots :)

2.7/5

June 19, 2014

I've been using the product for a few months now. I have yet to see any difference in the dark spots in my face. I was using a different product that was twice the price for a bit but I saw the commercials on TV for this one so I figured I'd try this one out. It does not work. I'm so disappointed. I'm going to try something else.

3.2/5

August 28, 2013

After been in the sun on my vacation. Dark spots developed on my forehead and cheeks. There were so many other expensive brands and the lady at the drug store suggested Garnier did just the same as the other brands. I was pleasantly pleased that in 2weeks of using the product there is quite a difference on the fading of the dark spots. The scent is also very nice :)

August 24, 2012

I just bought this a couple of days ago (with a $3 off printable coupon) and have used it after washing my face at night. The few pimples I had are almost completely gone and there isn't as much redness as I usually have when I am trying to fight my pimples. As for the dark spots on my cheek, I will wait a few more days to see how this product hopefully improves this dilemma of mine as well:) Thank you garnier!!