Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 with Vitamin-C Reviews

Removes make-up + cleanses + brightens, no rinsing for dull and sensitive skin.

Eau Micellaire Nettoyante avec de la Vitamine C - Enlève le maquillage + nettoie + illumine, sans rincer. Pour la peau terne et sensible.

You may also like GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING REUSABLE ECOPADS

February 21, 2021

Best makeup removal ever

This product is amazing!
    Best makeup removal product that I have ever used. It removed all my makeup without leaving any trace on my face.
    I also got sensitive skin which is perfect for this product.

Vitamin C

Anything with vitamin C it’s in right now I love that we can get an extra dose of vitamin c with this micellar cleanser water. It leaves my skin glowing

Georgia, United States

Peau douce

J'ai eu une bonne expérience en utilisant ce démaquillant, il a laissé mà peau très douce sans résides en plus de 'hydrater. Son parfum est doux de cédrat, j'ai également senti une fraîcheur sur ma peau et il ne l'a laisse pas grasse comme mon démaquillant habituel!! J'ai adoré cette nouvelle formule. #cadeau

February 20, 2021

Good

My go-to micellar water has always been Garnier but with this new one, they really improved the formula. My skin looks healthier and I would recommend.

Amazing

I have never tried the cleansing water before. It works great with the Micellar Cleansing Eco Pads. It makes the cleansing process so much easier. I highly recommend it.

Efficace

Le format du produit est assez gros, je vais bien sur en racheter ! Il démaquille vraiment bien, enleve tout le maquillage en douceur et laisse la peau brillante!

February 19, 2021

Doesn't have alcohol for real !

I've tried many cleansing waters that, although said they didn't contain alcohol they actually did, and could feel it super harsh and burning in my skin. This water works great and romoves makeup easily.

Great product

Garnier micellars are such a staple for makeup users! This product does the job well, easy to remove all the makeup and it doesn’t burn my skin. The only thing is it doesn’t really brighten skin, but that is not a cleanser’s job anyway.
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose

Gentle Remover

This micellar cleansing water did a great job at gently removing all my makeup. I liked how it didn't leave a film or sticky feel afterwards or any stinging, instead this micellar cleansing water left my skin feeling smooth and brighten before going into the next step of my skincare routine, a second cleanse.

Brightening Micellar water

The Micellar cleansing water feels nice and removes makeup. I used it with the ecopad which paired well with each other. I didn't notice any brightening effect probably because I do wash my face with cleanser after removing makeup