3.9/5
Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector Reviews

January 18, 2018

Happy

This product is cheap but effective. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. i like the slight tint that is given too, gives a natural healthy glow to the face.

July 29, 2017

Not for pale skin

I purchased this product awhile back in a reduced bin at the grocery store so I'm unsure of its original price. It has a strong scent which isn't that unpleasant but may bother some. I've worn this a few times and it did make my skin feel smoother and hydrated. The biggest issues for me is that it would flake off if you rubbed your skin any and the orange tint to it. It wasn't really wearable on my skin so I can't comment much on how well it reduces wrinkles etc. I wouldn't recommend it for people with paler skin tones or for people with sensitivity to strong scents.

April 14, 2017

Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer comes in a squeeze tube in a creamy form. It has a mild smell and applies to the face easily. It also absorbs fast. For the price I paid for this moisturizer, it was well worth it.

2.3/5

September 12, 2016

It is not a very rich texture and when you put it on it doesn't feel like anything is on your face. I don't feel that it has been useful to hide wrinkles or stoo more wrinkles as I have used it for 3 months.

August 28, 2016

Im not sure how i feel about this product. I havent noticed a difference with my skin and ive been using it for a couple of months. Im not sure if maybe im not using it right or what but its no good.

March 04, 2016

This was AWESOME for me. I just couldn't believe that my skin was glowing. I looked amazing if I do say so myself. I will be purchasing this for sure. My first one was a sample. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

January 18, 2016

Garnier Ultra Lift Transformer is a great product I just add a little bit of this on my face and it feels so soft seals in fine lines around the eyes

December 09, 2015

I love how this feels on my skin. And it smells nice. Long term benefits are awesome!

July 09, 2015

Love that this product is not greasy on the skin ,the fragrance is pleasant not overly strong . I have only been using it for 2 weeks wrinkles are starting to look reduced. Best of all my skin feels a lot more moist. looking forward to having my wrinkles be less noticeable with continued use.

June 08, 2015

This is in my daily skincare routine. As soon as I ran out I bought another one of these. I love this. It fills in fine lines, wrinkles, and blurs out any imperfections. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face. The price of this is not too bad! I recommend it for aging skin.