Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea Refreshing Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #99 in Shampoo

June 29, 2017

I simple love this product

My daughter and I received the Green Apple And Green Tea shampoo and conditioner to try. We both love the smell of this product and absolutely love how soft and shiny our hair is after using this product. We used up our full bottle samples and have both decided that we are switching to this as our new hair care product. I even bought the leave in hair product. This product is for sure one that everyone should try. The fact that it is whole products and free of all the bad things that we don't want in our products, this makes this product even more appealing. As well, it is a great value for a price.

April 20, 2017

This is a decent drug store shampoo. It cleans any dirt and grime out of your hair without leaving any noticeable residue. My hair feels incredibly soft after just one use!

The smell is phenomenal. I would recommend this product just for how good it smells. I usually shy away from any heavily scented products but this one's scent is delicate and not too strong.

April 17, 2017

Love the smell of this shampoo! It left my hair full of volume when paired with the conditioner. The lather on this shampoo is exceptional and does not take much product to lather up!

November 01, 2016

La fragrance des produits est complètement divine. Odeur de pomme du verger tellement agréable dans les cheveux. Laisse mes chevwux doux et propre . Je le recommande.

2.8/5

November 01, 2016

This product has a delicious fragrance and its bottle has a very sleek design that lures you in well enough to purchase but that's where its greatness ends. The shampoo does do its job cleansing locks but it takes double the amount as other shampoo products to work up a good lather. I used the entire bottle in about a week and 2 days.

3.2/5

September 22, 2016

Nothing too special about this shampoo. It does its job but nothing stands out for me to want to buy this product again. I will most likely not buy this again as I would like to try other products.

0.8/5

September 22, 2016

I wish I had something positive to say about this shampoo, but I don't. It was overpriced to begin with! It left my hair feeling greasy and limp. The smell was unappealing also. I normally try to find something good in everything and everyone, but nothing good about this shampoo.

August 24, 2016

Imo all of the items in the Garnier Whole Blends are amazing! The packaging is super cute; I love everything about it, especially the little leaf on top and the honeycomb design.
    When you open it, the shampoo smells amazing, exactly like green apple.
    The quality is also really good; the first time I used it, I instantly noticed how soft and silky my hair became, and how moisturized it was. It was so smooth and my hair looked so good every time I used it.
    Although this is my favourite shampoo, if it accidentally gets in your eyes when you're using it, (like all Garnier shampoos) it stings a lot.
    But other than that, this is one of my fav products ever and I love it so much. The price is a little higher than other products, (9 dollars for 650 ml, but I got it on sale for only 4 dollars) but it's definitely worth it.

June 27, 2016

Ce shampoing sent très bon et rend légers les cheveux qui ont tendance à être gras ! Laisse les cheveux soyeux , brillants et doux ! Permet une utilisation quotidienne .

June 16, 2016

I received this free to try as well as some of the other Whole Blends kinds that came out. Honestly I didn't like this one very much. It left my hair feeling heavy and not very good. The other ones like the honey one were terrific.