Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Rinse Out Mask Reviews
#6 in Hair Masks

September 05, 2019
    Washington, United States

Great product & try it now for free!

I love the whole blends repairing mask and I love it even more when it's free. Left my hair soft & didn't weigh it down. Honey Treadures took a lot of the frizz away and leaves each strand of hair looking as though I just got my haircut. Good bye split ends!

September 05, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Works well

This stuff works pretty good. It smells absolutely amazing! Fresh and sweet are two good words to describe it. Found at Walmart for $3.79. a little goes a long way!

August 14, 2019

This product is awesome

Got this as a gift, it is such good value, as you don't need to use much on your hair. I use it as conditioner every few days. The smell is so yummy and fresh.

August 13, 2019

makes my hair so soft.

I use this twice a week and it makes my hair so soft! I use it after conditioning and I leave it in for about 10 minutes then wash it out. My hair is always so soft and smells so good!

April 03, 2019

Best hair mask, will use over and over!!

This rinse-out hair mask, is by far my favorite! My hair is quite long (almost the length of my back). This repairing mask has helped keep my long hair soft and beautiful, instead of crispy on the ends. On top of that, it smells AMAZING! It has a mix of royal jelly, honey and propolis, which work together to rejuvenate your hair! Just as it says, my hair is healthier, stronger and protected against future damage!

February 05, 2019

Great line of products

I love the Garnier Whole Blends Honey line of products, I always purchase the shampoo and conditioner, they leave my hair incredibly soft and not weighed down.

January 21, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Great for price

My hair is now soft and hydrated after this mask. Definitely see a difference. My hair used to be very dry and damaged and this mask did a great job on repairing it.

January 21, 2019

holy grail

if you suffer from dry, damaged hair from winter or really anything... this is what you need. i like to slather it in and do some chores around the house and then rinse it out after an hour or two. it leaves hair smooth, shiny and silky. i noticed a hue difference in my hair after using once a week for a month

January 12, 2019

Garnier Whole Blends Repair Mask

My fallback option if I can’t get a cruelty free brand. Despite that fact, I do find this mask definitely helps my very dry & frizzy hair. I do not find that it weighs my hair down at all after the fact, as I always rinse with cold water until I no longer see any bubbles or product residue. I’ll often times leave this mask on overnight & rinse out in the morning.

July 20, 2018

Would buy this product again

I bought this product from Amazon online and used for the first time today it’s a very good product and very easy to use and smells so good are used it after the shower after washing my hair I put it in my hair and it says to wait three minutes so as I got dressed it was doing its job as the time passed I just rinsed it out of my hair it felt so perfect and no tangles. I Have really curly hair and always Tangly after washing it.i didn’t even comb it before. I really like this product and it’s easy to use the bottle tells you step-by-step how to use it the only thing about the instructions that need clarifying is it says to apply a generous amount of treatment to hair I guess it really depends on how much hair you have or the length of your hair are use just half a palm size at first and noticed it wasn’t enough for my whole hair ( I have long hair) so I had to add more to it.i would recommend this product to everyone. It’s just not good for anyone that has allergies to honey