Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Conditioner for Damaged Hair Reviews

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free conditioners are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Revitalisant Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les revitalisants sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES SHAMPOO
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 17, 2021

Love the formula

I was super excited to try this as I like the formula and no harsh ingredients for my hair. I always pay attention to the products I use and this left my hair is great condition and super soft! Also smells amazing!

December 17, 2021

Affordable Sulfate Free Product

For those who are looking for cleaner ingredients, this is an affordable and safe option. It does have a lovely smell, which is quite present. May not be for scent sensitive.

Soft and silky hair

It’s made my hair so soft and silky. It’s done a great job to help control my frizz and help to make my hair look much more healthy and strong. I love the lather and the scent. I will definitely repurchase.

Smells great

I would never have thought of buying this product so I was happy to get this in the chickadvisor winter box. I am using it after using the shampoo that was included.

Smells amazing

I love the smell of this product! The conditioner works well at detangling and it washes out well without leaving a film. It’s not as conditioning as I would like but it’s good for those days that I feel like my hair needs a lighter product in it. My hair is curly and it supports it well.

March 25, 2021

Nice Scent!

I really liked the scent of this conditioner. I try to only use sulphate free products because it irritates my scalp. This conditioned my hair but not as much as I thought it would. My ends still feel a little dry but the rest of my hair feels okay. The conditioner felt a little more runny than the one I currently use so I’m wondering if some of it got rinsed off by the water in the shower before it had a chance to work in my hair. I really love the scent and will keep trying to use it so see if it improves over time.

March 24, 2021

Smells Amazing!!

It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth while not weighing it down at all. A little bit of conditioner goes a long way so it will last a long time. I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite performance wise, but the scent alone has me using it often.

March 20, 2021

HUGE fan!

i received this product for free for testing purposes! i absolutely love this conditioner! i have pretty damaged hair from years of heat styling and bleaching and this conditioner makes my hair look amazing! it’s clean and smells nice! i love that it’s sulfate free and would recommend everyone switch to this conditioner!!

March 10, 2021

I love this conditioner

This conditioner is perfect for damaged and dry hair. With it's formula based on honey help to hydrate it. Revitalizes hair, bringing it back to life and leaving it very soft.

I love it, because together with the shampoo they make your hair beautiful.

March 09, 2021

Smells so good

I normally don’t go with a shampoo or conditioner that uses bees wax or honey, but knowing that they take the bees life into account while making the product, somewhat eases my mind. I also love that there isn’t sulfates in the product.