Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Conditioner for Damaged Hair Reviews
#10 in Conditioner

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free conditioners are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Revitalisant Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les revitalisants sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES SHAMPOO

March 25, 2021

Nice Scent!

I really liked the scent of this conditioner. I try to only use sulphate free products because it irritates my scalp. This conditioned my hair but not as much as I thought it would. My ends still feel a little dry but the rest of my hair feels okay. The conditioner felt a little more runny than the one I currently use so I’m wondering if some of it got rinsed off by the water in the shower before it had a chance to work in my hair. I really love the scent and will keep trying to use it so see if it improves over time.

March 24, 2021

Smells Amazing!!

It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth while not weighing it down at all. A little bit of conditioner goes a long way so it will last a long time. I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite performance wise, but the scent alone has me using it often.

March 20, 2021

HUGE fan!

i received this product for free for testing purposes! i absolutely love this conditioner! i have pretty damaged hair from years of heat styling and bleaching and this conditioner makes my hair look amazing! it’s clean and smells nice! i love that it’s sulfate free and would recommend everyone switch to this conditioner!!

March 10, 2021

I love this conditioner

This conditioner is perfect for damaged and dry hair. With it's formula based on honey help to hydrate it. Revitalizes hair, bringing it back to life and leaving it very soft.

I love it, because together with the shampoo they make your hair beautiful.

March 09, 2021

Smells so good

I normally don’t go with a shampoo or conditioner that uses bees wax or honey, but knowing that they take the bees life into account while making the product, somewhat eases my mind. I also love that there isn’t sulfates in the product.

March 08, 2021

Get instantly hydrated, soft hair!

It is a great conditioner that provides deep hydration without weighing the hair down. It leaves the hair feeling soft and nourished with a wonderful shine. Best part, it's free of all harmful ingredients!

March 08, 2021

Nourrissant et hydratant

Je recommande ce produit, car il offre une hydratation intense après l'utilisation du shampooing de la même gamme. Ce produit sent divinement bon et il a réussit, en deux semaines, à donner une allure plus saine à mes cheveux.

March 07, 2021

A great affordable conditioner!

This conditioner is great. It was was nice thick consistency and my hair felt really hydrated. I also love that it is free of parabens and other harmful ingredients.

March 05, 2021

A treat for my dry, colour-treated hair.

I was recently introduced to this Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Conditioner for Damaged Hair. It works wonderfully, leaving my dull, somewhat damaged and color-treated hair soft, healthier and happier after only a few washes. I have been using it regularly for the last few weeks. It has a light sweet scent that is very subtle and appealing. This conditioner is formulated with responsibly sourced honey from Hungary, is sulfate-free & paraben-free. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

March 04, 2021

Not bad but not amazing

I only use this to detangle my hair in the shower so as long it my conditioner provides my hair with some slip then it’s great. When I washed it out it didn’t really feel much different