Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Conditioner for Damaged Hair Reviews

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free conditioners are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Revitalisant Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les revitalisants sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES SHAMPOO
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 17, 2021

Affordable Sulfate Free Product

For those who are looking for cleaner ingredients, this is an affordable and safe option. It does have a lovely smell, which is quite present. May not be for scent sensitive.

December 16, 2021

Smells great

I would never have thought of buying this product so I was happy to get this in the chickadvisor winter box. I am using it after using the shampoo that was included.

March 25, 2021

Nice Scent!

I really liked the scent of this conditioner. I try to only use sulphate free products because it irritates my scalp. This conditioned my hair but not as much as I thought it would. My ends still feel a little dry but the rest of my hair feels okay. The conditioner felt a little more runny than the one I currently use so I’m wondering if some of it got rinsed off by the water in the shower before it had a chance to work in my hair. I really love the scent and will keep trying to use it so see if it improves over time.

March 24, 2021

Smells Amazing!!

It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth while not weighing it down at all. A little bit of conditioner goes a long way so it will last a long time. I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite performance wise, but the scent alone has me using it often.

March 04, 2021

Not bad but not amazing

I only use this to detangle my hair in the shower so as long it my conditioner provides my hair with some slip then it’s great. When I washed it out it didn’t really feel much different

March 03, 2021

A good value for money

I love the texture and conditioning. It adds calm to my otherwise dull & boring hair. The conditioner is hydrating and it's affordable. One of the best whole blends that I tried till date.

Queen Bee

My new favorite conditioner that leaves my hair soft and smelling incredible.
    I love that this formula contains no sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, dyes, and gluten. This is better for me, my hair and for the environment.

March 01, 2021

Great to hair on the dry end

If you have dry hair, this is great for adding lots of moisture. Its honey based so it smells incredible. Its also good for use on damaged hair that requires repair.

Doesn't Weigh Down

Like with the shampoo, this isn't necessarily a scent I gravitate toward. I love honey's benefits, so I overlook it. I have very fine hair, so I don't use a lot at a time and the pump is easy to use to get the right amount out each time. My hair feels smoother and softer, but it's too soon to tell of other results. Not weighing my thin hair down is half of the battle and one I consider an early success.

February 28, 2021

Finally a good drugstore conditioner!

I think it's the first time in a very long time I like a shampoo/conditioner from Garnier. Not only this is paraben-free but this contains Propolis and Royal Jelly which are one of my favorite ingredients. I have very dry fine hair so this has been amazingly nourishing to my hair especially during this winter!