Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Conditioner for Damaged Hair Reviews

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free conditioners are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Revitalisant Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les revitalisants sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES SHAMPOO
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 17, 2021

Love the formula

I was super excited to try this as I like the formula and no harsh ingredients for my hair. I always pay attention to the products I use and this left my hair is great condition and super soft! Also smells amazing!

December 16, 2021

Soft and silky hair

It’s made my hair so soft and silky. It’s done a great job to help control my frizz and help to make my hair look much more healthy and strong. I love the lather and the scent. I will definitely repurchase.

December 16, 2021

Smells amazing

I love the smell of this product! The conditioner works well at detangling and it washes out well without leaving a film. It’s not as conditioning as I would like but it’s good for those days that I feel like my hair needs a lighter product in it. My hair is curly and it supports it well.

March 20, 2021

HUGE fan!

i received this product for free for testing purposes! i absolutely love this conditioner! i have pretty damaged hair from years of heat styling and bleaching and this conditioner makes my hair look amazing! it’s clean and smells nice! i love that it’s sulfate free and would recommend everyone switch to this conditioner!!

March 10, 2021

I love this conditioner

This conditioner is perfect for damaged and dry hair. With it's formula based on honey help to hydrate it. Revitalizes hair, bringing it back to life and leaving it very soft.

I love it, because together with the shampoo they make your hair beautiful.

March 09, 2021

Smells so good

I normally don’t go with a shampoo or conditioner that uses bees wax or honey, but knowing that they take the bees life into account while making the product, somewhat eases my mind. I also love that there isn’t sulfates in the product.

March 08, 2021

Get instantly hydrated, soft hair!

It is a great conditioner that provides deep hydration without weighing the hair down. It leaves the hair feeling soft and nourished with a wonderful shine. Best part, it's free of all harmful ingredients!

March 08, 2021

Nourrissant et hydratant

Je recommande ce produit, car il offre une hydratation intense après l'utilisation du shampooing de la même gamme. Ce produit sent divinement bon et il a réussit, en deux semaines, à donner une allure plus saine à mes cheveux.

March 07, 2021

A great affordable conditioner!

This conditioner is great. It was was nice thick consistency and my hair felt really hydrated. I also love that it is free of parabens and other harmful ingredients.

March 05, 2021

A treat for my dry, colour-treated hair.

I was recently introduced to this Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Conditioner for Damaged Hair. It works wonderfully, leaving my dull, somewhat damaged and color-treated hair soft, healthier and happier after only a few washes. I have been using it regularly for the last few weeks. It has a light sweet scent that is very subtle and appealing. This conditioner is formulated with responsibly sourced honey from Hungary, is sulfate-free & paraben-free. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.