1 review
Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Conditioner for Damaged Hair Reviews

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free conditioners are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Revitalisant Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les revitalisants sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES SHAMPOO
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    2.0/5

February 24, 2021

I can't stand the smell

I didn't find my hair more healthy or beautiful after I've used this product. I hate this kind of chemical smell and the formula is not silicone free.