Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Shampoo for Damaged Hair Reviews
#23 in Shampoo

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free shampoos are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Shampoing Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les shampoings sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES CONDITIONER
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

March 04, 2021

A solid sulfate free shampoo

Left my hair clean without feeling squeaky clean. It is pretty sudsy like any other shampoo. I do mix my shampoo with Ayurvedic herbs so my shampoo seems to last me a long time.

March 04, 2021

My Favorite Shampoo so far

It made my hair very manageable. It looked shiny, healthy and voluminous. I really appreciate that it is sulfate-free, paraffin free, no dyes, mineral oil free, gluten free etc. These things are extremely important to me.

Just what I needed

By far a decent product in the Whole blends range and also a great value for money. Works well on my dull, blant hair. My hair usually sheds a lot but this shampoo adds some much needed volume to it.

Totally recommended!!

I absolutely love this new line and the shampoo is awesome, especially when used with the conditioner of the same line. It smells so good you want to eat it, but the best past is how well it cleanses your hair but without damaging it, which is a very good thing for those of us with very dry and treated hair. I had gotten to a point where I thought there were no products out there for super dry hair like mine, but then I found this and even realized that I'm losing less hair compared to when I was using other brands. I really believe the claims this shampoo makes and I will be buying more of it, it's definetly worth it. I also got this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

March 03, 2021

Leaves my hair feeling so soft

This conditioner is great. Its very nourishing, and leaves my hair feeling very soft and manageable after using it. It doesn’t leave me hair feeling weighed down or greasy. My hair can feel dry throughout the winter and this shampoo/conditioner combo leaves my hair feeling very nourished. This conditioner smells great. I love that the container this container comes in has a pump, but unfortunately the actual pump didn’t work for me. I appreciate the fact that the packing is made of 100% recycled plastic. I would purchase this conditioner in the future.

*product gifted in exchange for my review

Good first impression, bad 2nd one

I liked the smell of it and the feeling in the shower. Also it felt like my hair were shinier. Except it seams it made my hair ends more damaged. I had to cut 2 inches following the use of it, and my hair were the healthiest before the test.

Fresh scent!

This shampoo smells so nice! It's a light, fresh and clean scent that isn't overwhelming. This lathered up nicely and rinsed out easily, leaving my hair feeling clean.

I absolutely love that this shampoo doesn't contain sulfates, parabens mineral oil or gluten.

Received complimentary for review.

March 02, 2021

in love

C'est un shampoing agréable, sa texture est fluide et se rince bien. Son délicieux parfum de miel imprègne les cheveux : ils sentent donc très bon toute la journée et c'est un plaisir. Les cheveux sont facile à démêler, plus brillants…

March 02, 2021

Pour un cheveux en santé

J'avais déjà un faible pour la gamme Whole Blends de Garnier, mais là je suis en amour tout simplement. Ce shampoing avec du miel sent tellement bon, mousse beaucoup, laisse le cheveux propre et très bien hydraté sans l'alourdir. J'ai déjà hâte à mon prochain lavage de cheveux. #freeproduct

March 01, 2021

HELLO silkiest hair ever!

I’ve been using the Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner for two weeks. I use lots of heat when drying/straightening/curling and holy moly am I ever impressed by how silky this has left my hair feeling. Note that the shampoo can cause intense stinging if it gets in the eyes, but it does clean the scalp thoroughly in one go. All sulfate-free formulas tend to be irritating to the eye area for me, so close tightly. I would highly recommend this line, a bonus that they come in convenient pump tops. #gotitfree #reviewclub