Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Shampoo for Damaged Hair Reviews
#23 in Shampoo

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free shampoos are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Shampoing Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les shampoings sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES CONDITIONER

February 25, 2021

Great shampoo!!! One of the best I have used!

Wow!! This shampoo is really great! Compared to the other drug store brand I was using I really notice the difference when I put my hands through my hair. After using Garnier Whole Blends shampoo my hair feels so soft and it almost feels as if my hair was never damaged!!!! I will be most likely buying again and will be recommending to my friends and family members who have damaged hair like me.

Hair feels cleansed!

This shampoo has a bit of a sweet floral scent and has a runny consistency. It lather well into the hair but doesn't foam as much. It does rinse off easily and my hair feels clean before moving onto the conditioner.

Smoothhhhh

Love the frizz free silky finish i get with this conditioner and i will be buying this brand again. Smells fantastic too and gives a good bounce aswell

February 24, 2021

Good healthy looking skin for days

It washes well and my hair isn't oily the day after. I enjoy the scent of this shampoo too. Nice light color and it complements well with my conditioner too.

February 24, 2021

A clean but moisturizing shampoo

I enjoyed this shampoo. It was a bit thicker than a regular shampoo which makes sense with it being a 'damage' shampoo. I really like using it with the conditioner and definitely see myself using up the whole bottle.

Really basic

It cleanses my hair very well but that's it! I don't like the smell, to chemical for me. The formula is not silicone free so it's a no for me! I much prefer the Hydra Fructis!

LOVE THIS SHAMPOO

This shampoo smells SO GOOD! I love that i is sulfate free and I can see the difference on my hair after using the whole blends shampoo and conditioner only twice! And I have very thick and damaged hair. Would definitely keep using it in the future

Great shampoo!

Everytime I use this shampoo my hair feels so soft afterwards - and looks so nice as well. It has a lovely honey scent that isn’t overpowering and adds a nice touch to my shower

February 24, 2021

Gentle enough on colour-treated hair

This was gentle enough on my bleached hair, but tough enough to get rid of any build up I had. I use a lot of dry shampoo between washes and this shampoo got rid of all of it. It smelled good and I also loved the pump bottle.

February 23, 2021

Great shampoo!

I’m very impressed with this Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Shampoo, It makes my hair feel so clean and fresh, leaving it smelling very delightful. My hair felt very dry and brittle prior to using this shampoo but even after the first use my hair felt amazingly healthy! I highly recommend this shampoo. #ad