Gatorade Reviews

January 17, 2020
    Florida, United States

Thirst Quench

Dehydrated? Sick? Overheated?
    Gatorade supplies the nutrients that your body needs. Tons of flavors to choose from. My favorite is lemon lime.
    Great for athletes, kids and adults.

January 12, 2020

Family Favourite

This is a must have in our fridge. My hard working husband takes it to work everyday and it helps cure his thirst and keeps him hydrated in his physically demanding job. My teenagers love it to rehydrate after school or during physical activity.
    We use it to get those electrolytes back when sick & on those hot summer days.
    Would love if it was a little cheaper however it can usually be found on sale.

March 24, 2019

👍

Gatorade is a hit in my place comes in all different flavours sports hot days I really like the taste Of them same with family I will keep buying them

New York, United States

Keeping us hydrated!

My family is very active. We are always on the go between school, football, and cheerleading. Gatorade is perfect for us! It gives us just enough flavor but still healthy!

Indiana, United States

The many reasons to drink gatorade

When you have an active family like I do you know how hard it is to make sure everyone stays properly hydrated. You have the soccer player, the track and cross country runner, the baseball player, and the hubby that works in a very hot factory, and then there is me, the sick one. I have a primary immune deficiency and have to get IV infusions and it is important to stay hydrated or the infusions will give me horrible migraines. So to make it easy on everyone I buy gatorade, we get the electrolytes we need and replenish the fluids that my kids and husband lose working and running. My husband says he will feel light headed at work and then drink a gatorade and will almost immediately feel better. And with all the flavors available it is easy to find something for everyone.

Gatorade

Gatorade is a household fav in my home. My girls love drinking it while playing outside and just sitting around wanting a cold drink. In my home any flavor works. My youngest does prefer the orange flavor though. Gatorade is good for keeping you hydrated and on top of your game.

March 11, 2018

great for sports games

I used to love Gatorade but now i don't drink it as often. I love it cold and it helps replenish those electrolytes. I find that it contains to much sugar for my taste but the flavors are delicious. I wouldn't recommend them for kids, i have seen many at sporting events consume them. They are great for after a long and hard workout.

February 08, 2018

I would buy this product again.

The only time that we use Gatorade is when someone is been sick. It is great to get your electrolytes back where they are supposed to be. Sometimes that is all they can keep down.

January 19, 2018

Gatorade

Always drinking gatorade, I've been trying to stop drinking pop and this was a great alternative, It has electrolytes and keeps you more energized. Has great flavours

October 07, 2017

mmmm Orange!

The Orange Gatorade is the bomb! I drank at least a dozen bottles in less than a week after I had my second kiddo while in the hospital. The flavor is delicious, so it kept me drinking, which was great as hydration was key.