Gatorade Cool Blue Reviews
#49 in Soft Drinks

July 29, 2021

My favorite flavor

I love the cool blue flavour of all the flavours. It's so delicious and hydrating. It has minerals and electrolytes. Yum. Especially on a hot sunny summer day.

July 31, 2020

Delicious blue Gatorade

Delicious cool blue Gatorade my whole family loves his kind so delicious and refreshing crunches are thirst and we continue to purchase this item so so good

March 24, 2020

My favourite sports recovery drink

One of my all time favourite thirst quenchers. So refreshing after a long workout or hot yoga class. Unique and hard to beat flavour. Sugar content not as high as a pop or juice.

March 07, 2020

Super hydrating and not to sweet

When I get really thirsty I find Gatorade cool blue to be perfect not only for quenching my thirst but the flavor is unique and not to sweet and leaves no bad after taste.

January 09, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Gatorade Cool Blue

Gatorade Cool Blue is a great product. It keeps my kids hydrated when they are playing sports. My daughter who is 16 takes a Gatorade Cool Blue and a Gatorade water bottle filled with water to every volleyball game. My personal favourite favour is Gatorade Cool Blue, I just love the taste.

October 07, 2019

Perfect for after a run

I workout 6 days a week and when I finish I’m completely out of energy, then I open a bottle a this and within a minute after drinking I’m ready to workout again. I highly recommend this too athletes of all sports if they don’t drink this already.

July 17, 2019

Nice energizer without extreme amounts of sugar.

I really enjoy this drink as a refresher when working out or on hot days to restore my electrolytes to my body. while this is very good for those working out it can be bad if you drink excessively because it contains twice the amount of sugar recommended, but its still less sugar than sprite coke and monster, also it has less sugar than a lot of juices. I will be buying this again.

June 24, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Cool blue juice

I always buy ,my granddaughter just love the taste ,
    She’s only 2 yrs old and just puts that big bottle to her month and jugs it down,so we always got Gatorade blue in my refrigerator.cool blue.

June 10, 2019

Yum

My family loves to drink Gatorade! We recently had the flu and we lived off Gatorade for a few days! We just watered it down a bit and it helps so much! I always have Gatorade in the house

3.2/5

February 05, 2019

Blue is gross

As a huge fan of Gatorade thus us the one flavor I just can't get behind and I to drink at least one Gatorade a day for last ten years this flavor should be banned! kill it with fire....