Gaviscon Tablets

Gaviscon Tablets Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 559 in Remedies

Chewable tablets that provide fast and long-lasting relief from acid reflux and heartburn, day or night.

July 07, 2017

I always carry these with me!

As a frequent sufferer of heartburn, I never go anywhere without this. I used to use liquid Gaviscon, but it was way too messy and hard to travel with. But with the tablets, I can keep them in my purse and be on my way! I always have some on hand since I never know when I'm going to be eating food that will exacerbate my acid reflux. These are seriously a godsent.

April 20, 2017

As someone who suffers from extreme acid reflux, as far as heartburn fixers go this is by far the best. I take a daily medication for mine, however if I forget or eat something too spicy it will return.

Gaviscon works differently than your regular heartburn fixers in that it creates a barrier. The foaming action might throw you at first. But it's the best there is

March 01, 2017

I suffer from acid reflux at night. I had tried everything in the past to take care of it but nothing seemed to work fast enough. These gaviacon tablets worked super fast and have a permanent place on my bedside table :)

February 15, 2017

These tablets work way better than other antacid tablets. I love that gaviscon tastes so good and that it coats your throat. It does not have a chalk gross after taste. MY only complaint is that it is quite pricey.

February 06, 2017

For gastric reflux and heartburn it's the best product I've found that works. It's fast and effective. When I eat spicy meals I always have gastric reflux coming up my throat and burning me. With gaviscon it's amazing how fast it works!

September 09, 2016

I suffer from both acid reflux and heartburn on a frequent basis. I have tried every product available, including prescription medication. I hate having to go to the doctor, so I prefer to use over the counter remedies. Nothing worked well for me. Some products would work, but only for a short time. I was a little skeptical of trying Gaviscon at first, especially with the cost. I am so glad I took the chance on it. Gaviscon works!!! It works as good as a prescription from the doctor. I have to say if you suffer from acid reflux, heartburn or anything similar, try Gaviscon. You won't regret it.

April 28, 2016

I was told to use these by my doctor after using to many Tylenol for a toothache. I ended up burning my esophagus, and these helped so much. They foam up as you chew and swallow them, and they begin working almost immediately .

April 09, 2016

I've been on pills for my acid reflux since I was 14 and sometimes I didn't find it do anything so I tried gaviscom tables. I could only find the fruity kind. First time trying it gaver a weak stomach but then I got use to it. It really does help

March 08, 2016

I have to use these all the time for my acid reflux (not reflex) I like the orange burst ones that I find easier to just suck one, good taste actually especially if you have to take them daily as I have to.

March 08, 2016

These are amazing pills,I wasn't a fan of the liquid ,it was too thick and hard to swallow,the flavor was chalky,it always made me gag, but with the pills ,they are so easy to swallow and I don't have to worry about a horrible taste .They work really fast to relieve any heartburn symptoms,a really great product