Gaviscon Tablets Reviews
#33 in Remedies

Chewable tablets that provide fast and long-lasting relief from acid reflux and heartburn, day or night.

3.2/5

June 20, 2018

One of the better acid reducers

I suffer from chronic gastritis and despite regular medications, i often need something extra. Ive tried so many different options over the years and so far, gaviscon has been the best of it. The tablets foam to create a barrier in the esophagus and it definitely helps. I couldn’t give full marks because of the cost (cause damn! They can be expensive!) and the fact that while it helps, it doesn’t completely take the problem away... but that may be because its a chronic problem

March 26, 2018

Ne partez pas sans ca

On ma diagnostiqué un estomac hypersensible je fais énormément de reflux gastrique et je prends beaucoup de médicaments. Gaviscon est le seul anti acide qui fonctionne pour moi c'est pas donné mais chez Costco tu peux avoir un gigantesque pot qui vient avec le format normal ça fait économiser beaucoup de sous 😉

March 19, 2018

Beats heartburn fast

I eat late many nights due to 12 hour shifts. I use Gaviscon when heartburn hits from going to bed too soon after eating. It works quickly and the fruity flavors are not bad to chew and swallow. Its not expensive and great value for the money.

March 17, 2018

Gaviscon Peppermint Fizz tabs

I started using gaviscon when i was pregnant with my daughter. The heartburn was unbearable and tums just were not working. I would tale 2 or 3 gaviscon and it would settle my heartburn right away with its fizzing foaming action. I would be have 0 heartburn for hours. I still use it today when needed. I recommend it to anyone who suffers heartburn.

January 22, 2018

gaviscon

gaviscon is very effective when you have heartburn, acid reflux, even the taste is good.
    you just need to take 1 tablet and poof it's gone. very nice

July 07, 2017

I always carry these with me!

As a frequent sufferer of heartburn, I never go anywhere without this. I used to use liquid Gaviscon, but it was way too messy and hard to travel with. But with the tablets, I can keep them in my purse and be on my way! I always have some on hand since I never know when I'm going to be eating food that will exacerbate my acid reflux. These are seriously a godsent.

April 20, 2017

As someone who suffers from extreme acid reflux, as far as heartburn fixers go this is by far the best. I take a daily medication for mine, however if I forget or eat something too spicy it will return.

Gaviscon works differently than your regular heartburn fixers in that it creates a barrier. The foaming action might throw you at first. But it's the best there is

March 01, 2017

I suffer from acid reflux at night. I had tried everything in the past to take care of it but nothing seemed to work fast enough. These gaviacon tablets worked super fast and have a permanent place on my bedside table :)

February 15, 2017

These tablets work way better than other antacid tablets. I love that gaviscon tastes so good and that it coats your throat. It does not have a chalk gross after taste. MY only complaint is that it is quite pricey.

February 06, 2017

For gastric reflux and heartburn it's the best product I've found that works. It's fast and effective. When I eat spicy meals I always have gastric reflux coming up my throat and burning me. With gaviscon it's amazing how fast it works!