Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa (Double Chocolate) Reviews
Ranked #898 in Chocolate

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli premium Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa creates the intense, lingering chocolate experience cherished by true cocoa lovers.

Good - 0

April 07, 2017

I bought this by mistake, thinking it was Ghirardelli cocoa powder. I love making hot cocoa from scratch, I find it so much better tasting than pre mixed formulas. Of course, this is Ghirardelli, and it did not let me down. I used milk, as some other chicks suggested, and it was a very creamy, Chocolatey, and rich flavour. I still prefer the right from scratch, but would not hesitate to buy this again, for its way above average taste.

April 24, 2009

I usually don't drink much hot coca, as I prefer real hot chocolate (made with milk and chocolate) as opposed to cheap prepackaged chocolate flavoured sugar, but this stuff was really nice.
    When made (as mentioned, it is even better made with milk, not water) it has a creamy texture (not powdery) and a nice chocolate taste and is not overpowered with sugar.

April 22, 2009

I am probably the biggest chocoholic anyone could ever find, which is why I LOVE hot chocolate! I used to be happy to drink any kind I could get my hands on, until one day, when I tasted Ghirardelli's premium hot cocoa mix. This is the best hot chocolate that you can get from a powdered mix. It has such an intense flavor! My husband does not generally care for chocolate, but even he gets excited for this on a cold winter's night. It is best when made with hot milk, rather than water.