Gillette Venus Snap Razor
Good

Gillette Venus Snap Razor Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 467 in Hair Removal

July 08, 2015

I just loved this product! They were great when I was traveling and just everyday use! Did a great job and left my skin feeling silky smooth. Very easy to use and was very easy to use on edges and harder areas.

May 26, 2015

I saw this product and just had to have it for travelling. I do not know how many razors I have ruined while travelling because they are shoved in your bag and tossed around. I love the case because it protects your razor blade. Definitely worth every penny because you can just switch out the blades and keep the handle for when you are travelling. I highly recommend!

April 24, 2015

I received this cute little compact razor in my Target College Box for $5. It was a quick promotion they were having months ago. Several items came in the box and I thought this little razor was so cute. The perfect size to keep on your shelf in the shower. The perfect size for the armpit area. Love it.

April 21, 2015

Overall, I liked the performance and functionality of the razor and would consider continuing to use the razor when on-the-go. I love the compact size for traveling or transport. Swivel head contours very well to curves of leg muscles versus stationary head razors, moisturizing strips on either side of blades have good longevity.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

JamesBD added a new review for
    The Rock pots and pans set

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects