Glad Medium Freezer Bags

Glad Medium Freezer Bags Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #85 out of 244 in Household Essentials

June 01, 2017

I always have glad medium freezer bags in my cupboards . They're a good quality thick plastic so I don't have to worry about any spills . When I open a block of cheese I put a freezer bag on top of it to keep it fresh . I also put any left over food in them . It's perfect for when I open up a package of roast beef, black Forrest ham , chicken breast sandwich meats because I will put them in the freezer bag after it's opened . I recommend this brand . You can find them at Walmart .

June 01, 2017

These are a great quality freezer bag. When I make up large quantities of soup I freeze it in these bags, and I have never had a bag burst open. We also use these for freezing meat in marinade so that it gets marinaded during the thawing process. Again, I never have to worry about leaks with these bags. They are strong enough that we've even washed and reused them a couple of times with no problem.

June 30, 2016

These baggies are a very good quality. If I was going to use these for something very liquidy or sharp I would feel safe using this brand. I would say they are similar in quality to Ziplock.