Glade Air Freshener Hawaiian Breeze Reviews

October 20, 2020

Hawaiian memories

We love this product! We are both allergic to just about every scent there is but this is the only scent that we can buy without worrying we'll be sneezing our heads off. We love the scent. What's better than Hawaiian scent? NOTHING as far as we're concerned. I'd buy it but the case. Thank you for this great scent! It's awesome! Best one out there.

1.2/5

September 02, 2020

Doesn't last and you can taste it

I am not a fan of this scent and it really doesn't actually mask or make my home smell nicer. Its okay but not my scent I love the fall and christmas scents

September 03, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Awesome

We love this spray in our family. Use it in the bathroom, garage and living areas. Smells so good. It’s even great to use in the car. The smell last and isn’t overpowering.

September 03, 2019
    Nevada, United States

A household staple

This Glade Hawaiian Breeze is one of the scents our house uses from Glade.
    I am very happy with this scent, although it could last a little bit longer.
    It smells as though you were walking in a tropical island and it's not too over powering of a scent.

July 17, 2019

I would buy this again

I tried many of air fresh all kinds not strong so I decided to buy Glade because the price is good and it’s have many smells so From time to time I try some kind of it and the smells nice 👍🏻 my favourite is Lavender

0.5/5

June 04, 2019

Meh!

This product isn’t for me. I tried it in my living room where everyone including the dog lives and it just made the room smell too strong and gave everyone a headache, I much prefer the plug in instead.

June 03, 2019

Love it!!

I love glades..... Hawaiian breeze scent!!. I use it in every room around the house. I leave the solids in the kids closets helps the room stay fresh.. I always stock up when shopping. I do buy this over and over again!!

June 03, 2019

Fresh but doesnt stay

This air freshener is a great price but i definitely find that the sent does go away quite quickly. As this is something that i do not like I wouldn't recommend buying it just because it doesn't stay so its not worth it even tho its cheap

May 18, 2019

Glade Air Freshener Hawaiian Breeze

I love using Glade Air Freshener Hawaiian Breeze because, I love the smell and the smell lasts a long time after you spray a room with it. I also love trying other smells from Glade.

April 19, 2019

Can't Get Enough of this product!

Even just one quick spray around the house, and you will be smelling this wonderful Hawaiian scent for HOURS! Before you know it, you will be out buying more!