Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist in Clean Linen

Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist in Clean Linen Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 393 in Household Cleaning Products

The Glade Expressions™ Mister releases a long-lasting, ultra-fine mist of fragrance that eliminates odours and freshens the air, while its stylish design blends with your décor, ensuring a burst of fragrance is always within reach.See more here.

October 19, 2016

I always stock up on these when they go on special. I like to have every fragrance for the bathroom. Good product and the price is usually very reasonable.

January 25, 2016

This is the air freshener I use throughout my house ,it just makes everything smell so fresh like a spring day,I especially like using it to freshen up bedding and pillows ,its so inexpensive I usually buy two cans ,a really great product

September 23, 2015

Eliminates bad door quickly and leaves my house smelling wonderful ! works great to cover the humidity scent for my bathroom rug and I also love the variety of scents.

May 20, 2015

I love the clean fresh scent of this air freshener. It lasts a long time and makes my home smell so fresh and clean. It's handy if you are having guests over and you don't have time to clean, you can quickly spray it in your living room and bathroom.

May 05, 2015

This product smells so good! I like how easy this product is to use and it doesn't take very long for the room to smell so good!

February 02, 2015

Clean linen is my favourite sent - it just refreshes my apartment so quickly, and I often get compliments on it. It is not too overwhelming or musky, and the entire house smells clean in a few spritz. I will never be without it!

August 09, 2014

I really liked this product when it first came out. I bought a few different fragrances but one of the kinds they advertised on TV could not be purchased in Canada. That really ticks me off. I dont know why this is. Does anyone know????????????

August 01, 2014

I have tried this and the Apple and Cardamom. I used it only when necessary. It refreshes and lingers in the air. I love it. Worth if they are on sale or if you have a coupon.

June 22, 2014

Very nice light scent, some others are quite strong and these are always on sale with coupons :)

June 19, 2014

Awesome product but a little night when it comes to the price...

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign