Glade Wax Melts Warmer Reviews
Ranked #21 in Household Cleaning Products

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade® Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack.

July 25, 2017

So modern! I bought 2!

The new design for the glade warmer is very chic and modern, the gray color makes it work with most interior designs! The best part is that it's so easy to clean! Once the melt is done, you just pour it out and wipe down with a paper towel! The power cord also has the easy access turn on/off option which makes it really functional and easy!

June 15, 2017

Meh!

I enjoyed using our warmer in our bedroom, worked fast and was effective! When we moved it into our living room it worked great but didn't seem to keep up it's effectiveness over time

May 30, 2017

If you want a great smelling home , choose this warmer. Its not only cheap but it works extremely well. Far better then other brands. Also its a cute design is a bonus. Any wax melts well in this warmer

May 04, 2017

I have one of these is every room of my apartment. the value is a reasonable price and also the wax cubes I find last a long time an no need to replace as often as gel air freshers. The different colors an designs that they come in help to go with most everyday decor.

2.2/5

April 30, 2017

When I purchased this I was excited to have it as a scentsy alternative. It was quite inexpensive (I believe it was $11) which was a great option if you don't want to spend $30 - $120 which scentsy warmer usually cost. It is pretty as well. My concerns are this. The cable used to plug it in is extremely short and the warmer doesn't have any way to reduce the heat. The wax warms for about 10 minutes before the essential oils are all burned up. I've used both scentsy and glade products and both don't last very long.

March 06, 2017

J'ai acheter 2 brûleurs Glade avec des cubes de cires car ils étaient en vente ! J'adore! L'odeur se reprend dans tout la maison! Il fait une jolie décoration en plus

February 14, 2017

I received a glade warmer for Christmas and I have to say I love it. It does not take long for the warmer to melt the wax. Once melted the great scent can be smelled throughout the house all day.

February 13, 2017

This warmer was my first warmer to my addiction of warmers, and wax melts. I have had this one since they first came out, and it hasnt quit on me. Ive even spilt wax on the element itself. And it still works like a charm! It doesnt get super hot, so it doesnt melt all of the scent out of the wax right away, its a great burner. I love to see that they are starting to come out with different styles. I may just purchase another, since they are so cheap. And even cheaper when they go on sale!

February 13, 2017

The glade wax melts warmer can be plugged into an electrical outlet anywhere in your home that needs some extra atmosphere or scent.

I found that they gently heat the wax for a long lasting scent that is consistent. When cooled the wax melt pops out of the warming tray easily with a butter knife.

Ive used both glade wax melts and also yankee candle tarts in my glade warmer with excellent results. Something to note though; i use 2 glade cubes each time in the warmer and i get over 2 weeks worth of use if i warm the wax a couple hours a day.

The warmer is kind of expensive to me at $15 from walmart but i got mine on sale for $9. The regular retail price is much better than other warmers out there though.

February 13, 2017

Bought this warmer in replace of the other warmer that is being advertised by a private seller, that warmer was expensive and the wax is vey hard to find. So when i saw this product I purchased it to try out and here am loving every sec of it. Its cheaper, very effective, limited but very versatile designs, easy to find wax. The only downfall of this product for me is that sometime the burning wax will smell like just "wax" no scent whatsoever and i did not like that smell. But i guess i peft the warmer on for too long so it burned the scened wax into just a wax smell as suppose to it having a fragnat smell. All in all i will def recommend the product for an alternative version of the Expensive kind private seller ones.