Glade Wax Melts Reviews

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

December 02, 2016

I love my wax melts, and have started using the Glade brand, due to it being easily available (majority of stores carry them), and the price of them compared to a certain other brand. I love the holiday scents, the only down side to these melts that I have found, is they don't last very long. I find that on most of the scents, while they smell amazing when you get them going, have to be replaced after being used the once (generally for me, that would be for an evening/night)

September 12, 2016

I liked the concept of being able to use a wax melt in oil burner. Sooooo quick and easy to use, just pop in the top and light tea light candle. All done! In a few minutes the room smelled lovely

August 29, 2016

Really like Glade wax melts. Good variety of aromas so you can change aromas as your moods change or as the seasons change. Some are fresh and summery and others are warm and comforting.

June 26, 2016

I find the scent very weak, if you don't walk right by it, you can't smell it. My house is not big but the scent doesn't travel throughout. The wax does not evaporate, you have to dump melted wax to add new ones for fresh scent. Unusual for Glade products, not the best.

2.0/5

June 25, 2016

I love wax-melts but these were quite disappointing because I love Glade products and scents. These were kind of just blah. I don't think they smelled very much what was being advertised on their package and I purchased a few because they were on sale and tried different scents and whatever smell they DID give off didn't last very long. I chucked the packages in my junk-drawer in my kitchen and forgot about them until I was cleaning and just tossed them out altogether. They weren't overly expensive so it wasn't a big loss, I think I have just used so many different wax-melts that these really didn't measure up. I do, however, really like the wax-burner that Glade retails to go with this product, I just use other melts in it.

June 25, 2016

I used to burn candles all the time,since I received a wax burner as a Mother's Day gift I will only buy these,Glade wax melts smell great,have a lot of scents to choose from and can get them cheap and make the whole house smell great.

June 24, 2016

I've been buying these since my fiance and I moved into our own house. They last for hours and the variety of different smells is great. My favorites are Vanilla & Vanilla Passionfruit. I definitely can't live without my wax melt warmer & wax melts. They make the whole house smell so good!

June 12, 2016

i love this product. i have the warmer that goes with these glade wax melts. i like the scent of some of them. the only thing i don't like is that some of them the scent does not last long.

0.8/5

May 30, 2016

The scent does not last at all in this tarts! Most I could get out of them was approx 4 hours and then it smells just like old burning wax! The wax warmer that these are intended for is always VERY VERY hot, becareful when having them around young children! Their fingers can/will get burned!!

May 05, 2016

I've tried several different brands of melting wax and glade comes in a close second to the scentsy brand but these are cheaper. These come in great scents and they last a very long time.