GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment Reviews
#20 in Masks

January 14, 2018

Always leaves my skin feeling hydrated!

Despite the price the product really does hydrate my skin with very little product needed for each use. I can usually apply the product 15-20 times before I run out as it spreads nicely and a little goes along way.

January 09, 2018

Great skincare product

I feel this product is pretty awesome, leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated. The only is that i feel it’s a expensive for the amount of product in the jar.

December 14, 2017

De l'hydratation dans un simple pot

J’aime ce produit car j’ai vraiment une peau sèche. J’aime beaucoup la texture de ce massue et l’effet qu’il a sur ma peau. Cela la rend si douce et si belleeee

November 04, 2017

Moisturizing and great smelling

the only con is it is a bit on the high side in cost however, this stuff is great on your face not only will it moisturize your skin but it smells delish! It smell like coconut light and fresh.
    This is really good in the winter months because it is thick and rich. I feel like it protects my skin from the dry winter air.

September 26, 2017

Amazing hydrating treatment!

I am beyond impressed! I don't always have dry skin but it happens on occasion. When it does, I just pop on this mask and it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and nourished. I also am a really big fan of the scent; it's almost like a sugar cookie dough smell

May 01, 2017

Thirsty Mud is my all time favorite of the Glam Glow products! I love the smell of the mask! It smells like coconuts. It makes skin feel so soft, hydrated, and glowing. I love that you can leave it on overnight as an extra boost of hydration.

February 28, 2017

This is an amazing hydrating mask. It says on the packaging to leave it on overnight or rinse after 20 minutes. Well, I never rinse this puppy off because its too good! I love the scent of this. Kind of a subtle coconut scent. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and plump when I use this.

February 17, 2017

I love this mask! It is very expensive but it works! I like to use it overnight after I get out of the shower to lock in all the extra moisture. Sometimes I like to layer my serumsnundrr it for an extra boost! When I wake up my skin feels hydrated and plump. Can't wait to try it on an airplane!

February 04, 2017

I wish this was a more affordable product!! I really love the hydrating effect of this mask especially when you combine it with the cleanser. I just think that its very overpriced at $79 CAD for a mask. Thankfully you can always just request a sample of this from Sephora before you commit to the price!

November 02, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les masque que glam glow nous présente. Le masque bleu est hydratant et tonifiant pour ma peau. On peu l'utiliser en masque ou bien en crème de nuit ! Peau lisse et bien douce.