• GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment
  • GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 782 in Masks

February 28, 2017

This is an amazing hydrating mask. It says on the packaging to leave it on overnight or rinse after 20 minutes. Well, I never rinse this puppy off because its too good! I love the scent of this. Kind of a subtle coconut scent. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and plump when I use this.

February 17, 2017

I love this mask! It is very expensive but it works! I like to use it overnight after I get out of the shower to lock in all the extra moisture. Sometimes I like to layer my serumsnundrr it for an extra boost! When I wake up my skin feels hydrated and plump. Can't wait to try it on an airplane!

February 04, 2017

I wish this was a more affordable product!! I really love the hydrating effect of this mask especially when you combine it with the cleanser. I just think that its very overpriced at $79 CAD for a mask. Thankfully you can always just request a sample of this from Sephora before you commit to the price!

November 02, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les masque que glam glow nous présente. Le masque bleu est hydratant et tonifiant pour ma peau. On peu l'utiliser en masque ou bien en crème de nuit ! Peau lisse et bien douce.

November 02, 2016

This was a really nice mask. It wasn't messy. It is like a gel. A thin layer is all that's needed, so it will last a long time. The instructions said to leave on as long as you want. I left it on for 30 mins. It was very easy to wash off. Left my skin feeling so soft and plump. It's such a nice feeling.

July 14, 2016

I love this stuff! I've used it as a night cream, just applying it like lotion and going to bed to wake up to velvety soft skin. I've ised it as a mask as well, also hydrating that way as well. This is a great product for anyone dealing with dryness. I can have some problematic skin (dry but also, with some random acne) and this didn't cause me to break out, which is a huge plus. It's hard to walk that line between hydrating and acne causing nightmare products.

June 29, 2016

I adore this hydrating treatment. My skin is normal/mixte but really dehydrated and this mask is the only one who makes me feel confortable with my face! I also use it as night cream
    And it's perfect. The smell is delightful i could eat it! I recommend
    It strongly!

April 21, 2016

WOOOOOOW. I was in awe when I used this for the first time. They were right to call themselves Glam GLOW, cause my face was seriously glowing afterwards - to the point where I didn't even want to wear make up. I've never been a fan of masks and treatments like this because I felt like they don't work. But this is a whole different story. They claim instant results and it's sooooo true. I know it's super pricey, but wow, after using it just once, I am so in love.