GLISS Ultimate Repair Conditioner Reviews
#26 in Conditioner

This high-performance formula with 3X LIQUID KERATIN* precisely repairs damaged hair and replaces lost Keratin leaving your hair restored and combable.
*Compared to other GLISS™ Hair Repair™ lines
  • Improved shine and up to 90% stronger hair**
  • Deep reconstruction
  • Improved combability
**with Shampoo and Conditioner

You might also like: GLISS Ultimate Repair Shampoo and GLISS Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner

August 15, 2017

Salon quality

This is amazing! Smells so nice, leaves your hair feeling so soft and shiny without getting heavy buildup. Would highly recommend. Worth the cost and you don't need to use much.

July 30, 2017

Smell good .. feel good ... manageable soft after a few uses

I love the light scented and the manageable soft after a few uses. It repair my over dried chlorinate hair and the damaged from the sun. It coordinate well with the use of repair shampoo. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a damage repair.

July 30, 2017

michelle koningen

Please let me tell you I'm the biggest critic when it comes to conditioner ! I'm so picky ! I have very fine straight hair so I am always on the search for the next big and best thing ! With that said I also bleach my hair platinum blonde and I'm naturally a very dark brunette so you could imagine the damage on my hair ! Not only that I don't want to have heavy greasy hair by mid day it always causes me to breakout on my face and shoulders from sweating this product let me tell you first off smells amazing ! It provides me the perfect amount of care and protection my hair needs ! Not greasy or heavy at all and soft and manageable ! I highly recommend this product

July 29, 2017

Repaired my hair in a week....

I washed my hair with the Gliss Shampoo and Conditioner combo for a week and the shampoo made my hair thicker and healthier. The Conditioner left a greasy residue on my hair that wouldn't rinse off and I had to mark it down because of it. I already use Herbal Essences repairative shampoo and conditioner which a) looks better design wise (the packaging looked kind of manly vs salon quality) and b) smells more natural/if not is more natural.

I did film an Unboxing video of it...See link below.

July 29, 2017

Great for frizz and dryness

This is everything a conditioner should be - lightweight, hydrating, lightly fragranced and conditioning without weighing your hair down. I have damaged hair and always dry at the ends, this removes frizz and makes em smooth

July 28, 2017

love it n still using it

Absoulutly love it n its helped my hair a great amount n niw it look healthy n shinny. Lol. My kids even use it thank u so much for letting ne try this.

July 28, 2017

My new favorite conditioner

My hair is dull and dry due to over processing. This conditioner made it feel super soft and healthy without weighing it down. A little goes a long way too.

July 26, 2017

Silky softness

This conditioner smelled amazing and left me with almost no tangles. My hair felt so soft and moisturized. It felt very light and not at all oily. Gonna be my regular conditioner from now on.

July 23, 2017

Conditioner that work, I would definitely buy again

I was given this product to try in return for honest opinion. This comes with a shampoo as well so I used this conditioner after and my hair is more softer and improve shine, that's what important for me as my hair is dull and brittle with the added liquid keratin it helps to improve combability, this is always my problem as my hair tangled a lot. The 3x performance formula with 3x liquid keratin precisely repairs damaged hair and replaces lost keratin leaving your hair ultimately restored and combable.

July 20, 2017

Gliss line is just fabulous

I loved the shampoo and now i love this conditioner. I think it locks in moisture and again it lasts way longer than other conditioners. It takes away frizz and dryness overshampooing causes. i dont end my hairwash without this product. i really do love the Gliss Line.