GLISS Ultimate Repair Conditioner Reviews
#26 in Conditioner

This high-performance formula with 3X LIQUID KERATIN* precisely repairs damaged hair and replaces lost Keratin leaving your hair restored and combable.
*Compared to other GLISS™ Hair Repair™ lines
  • Improved shine and up to 90% stronger hair**
  • Deep reconstruction
  • Improved combability
**with Shampoo and Conditioner

You might also like: GLISS Ultimate Repair Shampoo and GLISS Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner

July 01, 2017

A great conditioner

I really enjoyed this conditioner as it didn't make my hair feel super oily like regular conditioners seem too, if you have damaged hair I definitely recommend giving this conditioner a try. The smell is awesome too, all in all I think everyone should give it a try.

July 01, 2017

Gliss Hair Repair Conditioner by Schwarzkopf

I was very excited to receive Gliss Hair Repair Conditioner by Schwarzkopf. I #Gotitfree from # ChickAdvisor to sample and review. I paired with Gliss Ultimate Repair Shampoo. I found that the conditioner was slightly on the runny side but definitely left my very long, dry frizzy, over-processed hair detangled, smooth and shiny. Although I don't find it did much in the way of repairing damage.

Incredible

I have never loved a conditioner as much as I do this one. I will never buy any other! Although I wish it would have smells like chocolate as the shampoo does, it literally fixed my damaged hair making it look very healthy while combined with the shampoo and leave in treatment. I recommend these products for anyone who has damaged hair. The results have been amazing for me.

June 30, 2017

Pretty runny but worked well!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review.

This conditioner smells amazing. I couldn't stop smelling my hair afterward. I found that this conditioner really helped repair my ends. They feel much softer now. My only complaint was that it was soooo runny and seemed watery. It came out of the bottle way too fast so you ended up using more product than needed.

I love this product

The consistency is the same as any other conditioner on the market.
    After using the product for about 2 weeks I find my hair to look healthier and shinier.
    It made a visible difference on my hair and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an intensive treatment for frizz and dry hair. Absolutely LOVE this brand of shampoo and conditioner. Since my hair is very damaged because I coloured it, this conditioner helps it repair itself. It has a good smell as Well.

June 29, 2017

Left my hair feeling super soft and healthy!

This Gliss conditioner was awesome. I'm not sure how "repairing" it is but it definitely left my hair feeling very soft and healthy. I did notice that I seemed to have way less breakage and less shedding after use as well. A little went a long way and seemed to distribute through my hair very evenly and thoroughly. It rinsed out very well and didn't leave behind a greasy or slimy feel like some keratin products I have tried.

It had a wonderful scent that isn't overpowering. The black and gold packaging is very attractive. I find the price a tad high for a drugstore brand but it did perform better than most so I would definitely consider buying this again.

2.3/5

DISAPPOINTING

#gotitfree I used this conditioner along with the shampoo soon after allover hair lightening. All seemed well until heat styling my hair afterwards. When I put the flat iron to my hair it sizzled and fried. If I were to use these on a regular bassis I'd have to add another product for heat/styling protection. Something I've gotten used to my regular conditioner to do.

2.7/5

Not for me

I was excited to try this new Gliss Ultimate Repair line. I used the shampoo, conditioner, and the leave-in treatment spray. I did notice that my highlighted blonde hair looked brighter, better. But, this conditioner was not conditioning enough for my very dry, bleached, and coloured hair. I was hoping for repair to my hair as the name implies but I actually found that I had more hair loss/breakage using this system.

Gorgeous Conditioner!

I had the pleasure of testing Gliss Ultimate Repair Conditioner for free as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. Like the shampoo, the lovely bottle claimed 'compable hair and extreme damage repair.' After several uses, I can confidently say that the Gliss Ultimate Repair Conditioner follows through with those claims. I am so thrilled how healthy, smooth, and beautiful my hair feels, looks, and smells! This Gliss system put a stop to my daily hair dryness, and I could not be more pumped! I will totally be recommending the Gliss line to family and friends, and I personally can't wait to go on and try more Gliss hair care products myself! #gotitfree #got2bgliss

Stronger hair

After I used the shampoo I put a little conditioner in my hand and then I put it on my dull hair. My hair instantly starts feeling stronger and healthier.