GLISS Ultimate Repair Conditioner Reviews
#27 in Conditioner

This high-performance formula with 3X LIQUID KERATIN* precisely repairs damaged hair and replaces lost Keratin leaving your hair restored and combable.
*Compared to other GLISS™ Hair Repair™ lines
  • Improved shine and up to 90% stronger hair**
  • Deep reconstruction
  • Improved combability
**with Shampoo and Conditioner

You might also like: GLISS Ultimate Repair Shampoo and GLISS Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner

June 22, 2017

Great product!

I'm in love with the ultimate repair shampoo and conditioner from gliss. This product always leaves my hair smelling great. I immediately found results, my hair also became less frizzy, especially with all the humidity.

June 21, 2017

I love this

Love,love,love this conditioner. It does have a smell but nothing to potent.Every curly girl does struggle to find a good conditioner this one is pretty good and leave your hair nice and soft.

schwarzkopf got2b gliss extreme repair conditioner

I am very picky about what conditioners i use in my hair . this product was a little to tjon for my preference but it did leave my hsirbfeeling stronger and soft . the smell did not match the shampoo and I absolutely LOVED the smell of the shampoo I wish the conditioner had the same smell but it was very light with the smell with this product . I am willing to keep trying this product and maybe I will like it a little better

Nice conditioner but pricy

I got this Gliss Ultimate Repair Conditioner free from Chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review. Overall this is a nice effective conditioner. It smells nice and conditions my hair well leaving it feeling soft but not greasy or weighed down. However, I'm not noticing any significant improvement from this shampoo+conditioner combo over my regular drugstore brand. While I do like the product, I don't think I can justify spending extra to get equivalent results.

I love this conditioner

This conditioner is amazing. Its smells great and the smell lingers all throughout the day. It helps with damaged hair and leaves your hair feeling smoother and healthier

Would purchase this product

Love the smell and it left my hair soft, silky and shiny with little to no split ends! Works great. Full sized bottles. Was a little bit runnier then what i thought it would have been.

Love this product

This product worked really well with the shampoo. I did not need a lot to make my hair smoother and silkier. The scent is quite strong but pleasant. I would recommend it.

My new go-to

I got this product free for testing purposes from chickadvisor.

Since having children, my hair has changed quite a bit and I was looking for a product to help repair it. I tried out this condinioner (coupled with the shampoo and treatment) and really loved it! It left my hair feeling soft and really easy to brush through. Plus it smelled amazing! Will keep using it for sure and have a new favourite conditioner!

BEST CONDITIONER EVER

This is my GO-TO Conditioner from now on. This stuff is absolutely amazing. I am really hard on my hair. I perm, I bleach, I colour, and yes (gasp), I sleep on damp hair. The GLISS Ultimate Repair conditioner not only moisturizes my hair, but leaves it feeling light, healthy, and strong. I seriously LOVE this stuff. Yes, this time around, I got the product for free in order to try it out and review it; however, I have purchased it myself at full price before this, and I will do so again, and again, and again. No matter what I do to my hair (poor, poor hair, I am so sorry), GLISS repairs the damage, and without weighing it down.
    In addition, it has made my normally thin hair, thicker! so, in case you are still in doubt, I 100% recommend GLISS Ultimate Repair conditioner.

June 17, 2017

Must buy conditioner

I got this conditioner free for testing purposes from chickadvisor!

I am in LOVE with this line and specifically this conditioner! This conditioner leaves my hair so silky and smooth and works really well with maintaining my hair! My hair is so damaged and dry because of the amount of products I use but by using this conditioner it decreases the damage I cause on a daily basis!

It smells amazing and is detangling as well