GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 1144 in Shampoo

This formula contains a special complex with 19 INGREDIENTS and deeply repairs your hair for soft, healthy-looking hair and significantly less hair breakage.

•  Up to 85% less hair breakage*
  • Intense hydration
  • Ultra moisturized hair with healthy-looking shine
*vs untreated

You might also like GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Conditioner and GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Express Repair Conditioner

Soft and shiny

Got my product in the mail and had to try it right away. So far so good love the shiny and soft touch of my hair. The scent is subtle and doesn't over power. Like the natural look of my hair after I've washed it using this product.

Love this Shampoo

I received this from ChickAdvisor for review. I loved this shampoo! Very silky and rich and it made my hair super soft and luxurious feeling. Love! #gotitfree

2.3/5

July 18, 2017

I did not like this product

I have very curly.. coarse hair. It made it feel like there was a layer on it. I did not like it.
    Maybe if you had straighter thinner hair this product may be for you.

great shampoo

#got2bgliss and #gotitfree
    I got to try this shampoo for free to try and I really like it
    the scent is very delicate, my hair feels so fresh and clean and it give a lot of moisture.
    I would buy this shampoo again for sure

my new Fave!

I was hesitant to try this product. Shampoo samples usually leave my hair craving my normal routine. After one wash, i was sold. my hair felt AMAZING! soft, light, clean and glorious. This line will be joining my normal routine!

July 17, 2017

Great Shampoo, Really works!!!

This shampoo is great, I love that it really works, lathers very well, makes your hair soft, shiny, healthy & strong, Schwarzkopf shampoo and there other products are awesome they really work!!!

July 17, 2017

Scent + Lather= Great Shampoo

The scent is fantastic!

My aim when shopping for a "decent" shampoo, is the lather factor and scent, the GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Shampoo is spot on for my expectations.

I like a good lather, I realize it's not necessary in the Shampoo process, but psychologically it makes me feel better. It has a nice lather, a really great scent, very sweet and calming, as much as I can describe it.

I would buy it again if it was on sale. I find it's a bit pricey for the size of the bottle.

July 15, 2017

Best Shampoo I've used!

I absolutely love this Shampoo!! I've never used a shampoo that actually made my hair feel and look repaired the way this one does! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel and smell that way it does after coming out of the salon. My hair feels so clean with this shampoo and it really does feel moisturized and super healthy and shiny!
    I think I've found myself a new daily shampoo!
    #gotitfree

July 14, 2017

Ultimate luxury!

I knew I had dry hair, but didn't know that it was so bad! After using the GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Shampoo, each strand of my hair felt repaired in a way that my whole head felt so much more hydrated and stronger, with no breakages after combing and no knots even with wild winds blowing at my hair.

This product made it feel like I gave the ultimate luxury treatment for my hair - a definite recommend for super dry hair types like me.

#gotitfree

July 14, 2017

Not sure about this just yet...

I don't use traditional shampooing very often as my hair is very dry. I tend to use the co wash method or I use oil conditioners. I have only used this a few times. It does work very well at getting heavy product out of my hair and it does seem to leave my hair fairly soft. I do find myself using much more of the conditioner than the shampoo. It does seem to be better if I coconut oil my hair overnight before shampooing. I do like that it doesn't dry my hair out like crazy.. not bad! time will tell!
    Thanks Chick Advisor and Schwartzkopf for letting me try this!!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge