GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#27 in Shampoo

This formula contains a special complex with 19 INGREDIENTS and deeply repairs your hair for soft, healthy-looking hair and significantly less hair breakage.

•  Up to 85% less hair breakage*
  • Intense hydration
  • Ultra moisturized hair with healthy-looking shine
*vs untreated

You might also like GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Conditioner and GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Express Repair Conditioner

August 08, 2017

Pretty good!

I really liked this shampoo; the smell and the feeling it leaves the hair after is great! Definitely recommend it without a doubt! :) it is also a decent price!

August 03, 2017

Fantastic!

Very thick and luxurious. Really moisturized my hair! Really made my hair healthy and shiny. Really enhanced my curls! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

July 31, 2017

Silky, smooth and smells delicious

I have chronically dry, curly hair and have tried lots of shampoos over the years. I really enjoyed this one. I found it to be quite effective and left my hair feeling clean without feeling crunchy and drier than before. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try a new shampoo.

July 28, 2017

Best There Is

I loved this shampoo so much!! First, the scent is so divine and last for a few days. I have older, colour treated hair and it always tends to feel dry, especially the ends. I noticed a big difference after one use of the shampoo. A lot of moisturizing shampoos don't leave your hair feeling clean but this one is bang on. My hair felt clean and was shinier than usual. I love that it's a thicker shampoo so you don't need to use a lot of it. #gotitfree

July 28, 2017

Softer than silk

I am in love with this shampoo! From the first use (with the conditioner after) my dry damaged hair was soft to the touch and not sticking out like the straw mans. My favourite part is that my hair still feels soft and silky even if I do not use the conditioner!

July 24, 2017

My hair feels like t.v commercial model

Lately, i was hearing so much about this brand including online commercials. I thought it's an expensive product. then surprisingly i received it from Chick Advisor as review pupose. I have dry damaged hair very hard to take care. this brand changed my life. love the smell. definitely, recommend it to everyone but also recommend to use conditioner and mask too, then it will really work amazingly.

Soft and shiny

Got my product in the mail and had to try it right away. So far so good love the shiny and soft touch of my hair. The scent is subtle and doesn't over power. Like the natural look of my hair after I've washed it using this product.

Love this Shampoo

I received this from ChickAdvisor for review. I loved this shampoo! Very silky and rich and it made my hair super soft and luxurious feeling. Love! #gotitfree

2.3/5

July 18, 2017

I did not like this product

I have very curly.. coarse hair. It made it feel like there was a layer on it. I did not like it.
    Maybe if you had straighter thinner hair this product may be for you.

great shampoo

#got2bgliss and #gotitfree
    I got to try this shampoo for free to try and I really like it
    the scent is very delicate, my hair feels so fresh and clean and it give a lot of moisture.
    I would buy this shampoo again for sure