Glossy Box Subscription Reviews
#231 in Misc

January 14, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Best value box

I love glossybox especially the December 2019 box my favourite product in that months box was the eyeconista mascara and the showergel but overall a very good box

December 13, 2019
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Beauty box every woman should have

Love GLOSSYBOX, I like to recieve them every month and explore new products. Its always nice to recieve beauty surprise. Its always beautifully packed also you receiving leaflet of each product. Its well worth the money. I always waiting for delivery of my beauty box.

July 11, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

Best beauty sub box

I really enjoy receiving my monthly Glossybox - it's like a little treat to me from me! You get a good selection of both full and sample size products and I particularly enjoy the makeup and haircare items. It's great value, always beautifully packaged and I enjoy posting about the contents on my Insta. I like the option to be able to review the products and earn Glossy Credits which can be redeemed at Look Fantastic so it's a win win really.

July 11, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Best monthly sub box!!

This by far is the best monthly subscription box. It’s best value for money and the most reliable. I’ve had boxes and 6months later products start to repeat so it becomes boring! Glossybox keep it fresh and are always after feedback with its boxes. Love reviewing the items and I feel they really listen to us #glossybox #glossys

3.2/5

June 12, 2017

love geting this in the mail

So fun to get a gift in the mail from yourself every season. Some products are not something I would use or try. Some things I would give away. I wasn't happy with Luxe Box so I tried this one although its costly coming from the US to pay for shipping.

April 08, 2016

I really enjoy getting things in the mail besides bills. Thus I have signed up for a variety of monthly subscription boxes. #GlossyBox being one. The pros to this box are the quality of items I receive. This month ig or a glam glow face cleanser, a biorepublic mask, Benefit porefessional sample, etre bell eye gel, and a teez lipstick. All products I use and love. The box the gifts come in makes for great craft opportunities as well. The one con I have is that as it is an American subscription I end up paying a great deal more than what it is advertised as. I recccomend it if you enjoy monthly sub boxes and are American, if Canadian like myself perhaps either just focus on this box and not receive them all.