Glow recipe watermelon glow toner Reviews
#13 in Toner

May 11, 2021

I would buy this product again!

It is very refreshing on the skin and doesn’t dry out sticky! Minimizes the appearance of pores and makes skin feel soft and smooth. The fragrance is also nice and not too strong.

May 09, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

Smells like summer in a bottle, but...

I love the fresh smell of this - it smells like the rind of a watermelon to me, not the flesh. However, the consistency is almost gelly-like and leaves my skin sticky - can't stand it! Lol

But I didn't have any negative reactions to my skin while I tried this - I didn't see any improvements either! Feels very cool and refreshing while applying, though!

April 19, 2021
    Alabama, United States

Best Toner I’ve tried

I recently started using this Glow Recipe Toner because it was recommended at Sephora for my target issues which was skin hydration and large pores. I haven’t tried a huge variety of brands but this is the first toner I have tried that I actually started seeing results! It has been a month and I can tell an area of pores are not as enlarged as they were before. One of my daughters even commented saying she can see my new stuff is working lol.

April 13, 2021
    New York, United States

Watermelon sugar haha (toner)

I have heard nothing but great things about glow recipe and I couldn’t wait to try it it lived up to my expectations and the hype.The texture was beautiful as far as the consistency and the color. It felt very nice on my skin and it did give that glow that it advertises

March 23, 2021

Good hydrator, won't save your pores!

So I do really like this product, of course, it smells amazing! It makes my skin super soft and I got 0 irritation from it, I would definitely indicate it for sensitive skin. The BHA in it is not effective whatsoever, it did nothing for the congestion on my nose. So I would get this if you want a light exfoliation and have no problems with blackheads.

March 18, 2021

What a glow

I absolutely love this toner. It brightens, tightens pores and gives my skin a nice glow. I love what it’s doing for my skin. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and my skin feels and looks fantastic. The smell is amazing and it feels so refreshing ! 10000/10