Glysomed Body Lotion Reviews

Glysomed Body Lotion is an advanced hydrating formula for dry and sensitive skin. Its light textured creamy lotion is for total body care. With a unique blend of glycerin, silicone and chamomile to soften skin and bring in moisture. The added benefits of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Panthenol help to moisturize, retexturize and protect dry and dehydrated skin. Visit glysomed.com for more information.

August 06, 2021

The best for dry or irritated body parts

This lotion is magical this works just so amazing! If you have any skin related issues like rashes dryness or itchiness trust me go get this one. It heals just sk perfect

January 16, 2021

I would buy it over and over again

Love how it goes on so easily. Skin absorbed it so nicely. Great smell and texture. Leaves skins smooth, hydrated and glowing. Lasts long on skin and not drying to skin.

November 03, 2020

Effective lotion for all skin types!

This body lotion is very effective and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. A thin application is all you need, daily, to keep your body feeling smooth and nourished!

April 29, 2020

Lighter version of the hand cream

Although I love the Glysomed hand cream because it has that silicone feel, it isn't the best for the rest of the body. So I've been using the Glysomed body lotion and it's perfect for right for the body to have a nice thin layer instead of feeling like paraffin waxy all over.

Especially, during this time of chronic hand washing, the bottle is easy to use and the body lotion is good to not waste 'the good stuff' hand cream (since you have to wash again quite soon).

November 09, 2019

Great Lotion

Only ever bought this once to try it out and I love it, it smells very nice and makes your skin feels so soft after using especially when used when you immediately get out of shower.

April 12, 2019

Classic!

I LOVE THIS! This is my favourite lotion. EVER. If I run out of something I go back running to this. This can be used 365 days, 24/7. It has a very pleasing light fragrance. The consistency of this lotion is perfect, not too thin, not too thick. Sinks into the skin quickly. Does not leave the skin greasy. I travel with this all the time. I don't like Glysomed's hand cream for my hands, it is very thick. I love to use this for my hands as well. I find it at my local Walmart for $9.97. I don't know what else to say this stuff is amazing :)

February 13, 2019

No more dry skin

Winter is horrid for dry skin, but this lotion is fantastic for hands, elbow, legs and feet. My skins feels very hydrated and protected after using glysomed. It does have a little greasy feel after but it doesn't linger.

December 19, 2018

This stuff is great in the summer when you don’t need the extra heavy creams to keep your skin moisturizer! I keep it on my night stand and use it nightly to moisturizer my hands before heading to sleep! Great scent! Would recommend getting it

February 24, 2017

Love the Glysomed products. The only downfall I found with the body lotion is that it is quite scented. I cannot wear it to work in healthcare due to the scent. I wish they would put out an unscented body lotion like they have for hand cream as the products work great for extremely dry skin.

January 06, 2017

I've been trying to find a good hydrating lotion for months & came across this & fell in love with it. Perfect for our Alberta weather! Hydrating my dry skin without making it feel greasy, absorbs fast, feels very lightweight & it's a bonus that i can use on my face too.