Glysomed Foot Balm Reviews
#65 in Foot Care

January 12, 2018

Love this product!

We use this balm almost daily in the winter. Keeps our feet nice and silky during these canadian dry winter months! No more sand paper dry and cracked feet in our household!

April 21, 2017

Ce baume pour les pieds hydrate très bien les pieds et talons secs. J'ai reçu ce tube en cadeau et je l'utilise surtout après une longue journée de travail. Cette crème baume restaure la douceur de mes pieds.

February 28, 2017

This foot balm works the best out of any I've tried. It is expensive, but worth the cost! I do try to find it on sale though. I have very dry heels, so I use this every morning before I put on my socks. It's not oily and stays on and doesn't make my socks gross. I highly recommend this product!

February 25, 2017

Another great product by Glysomed. Work amazing for dry feet. Love the added peppermint for relaxation and the scent is not overwhelming.
    My go to foot cream from here on out!

October 14, 2016

This product is great on the heels on...good for the cracks...makes your feet feel so soft. This product is also affordable and a great size to take with you on the road. I would suggest this product to anyone.

October 14, 2016

If you like that "minty" cool feeling this does that to your feet. This stuff smells good and makes your feet feel smoother and just overall better. Has an almost relieving feeling if you've been on your feet all day. Bonus if you can get someone to give you a foot massage with it!

February 25, 2016

I got the foot balm in a gift pack at Christmas and thought I'd give it a try, I love it! It's so thick and creamy and the peppermint scent is great. My feet feel wonderful! I'll definitely buy this again.

February 20, 2016

This product saved my dry heels! 100% recommend this product. I had dry and cracked heels and after one use its so much better. A holy grail product never going to stop using this.

November 12, 2015

I was given a bottle of Glysomed Foot Balm in a gift pack one year for Christmas. I don't usually suffer from dry feet until the end of winter so I only use it for a couple of weeks then I don't use it for the rest of the year. Unless I run in damp cool weather, after my run my feet get incredible itchy. I find the balm soothes my itch fairly quickly.

August 04, 2015

I love the scent and consistency, but don't think it is very effective with moisturizing any better than a standard cream. However, i enjoy the cooling effect on my skin.