Glysomed Foot Balm Reviews
#60 in Foot Care

October 21, 2018

Favourite Foot Balm

I have tried many lotions for your feet from pharmacies to boutiques and this one is superior to many ! Great thick texture. Cooling lotion with great minty fragrance. I think I found my go-to.

September 21, 2018

effective and relaxing

this foot balm works wonder and make you relax in his minty smell just put generously in your feet and you will see the drastic effect in a week i used to have calluse but it makes my foot soft like baby again this is really perfect for people with dry feet

January 12, 2018

Love this product!

We use this balm almost daily in the winter. Keeps our feet nice and silky during these canadian dry winter months! No more sand paper dry and cracked feet in our household!

April 21, 2017

Ce baume pour les pieds hydrate très bien les pieds et talons secs. J'ai reçu ce tube en cadeau et je l'utilise surtout après une longue journée de travail. Cette crème baume restaure la douceur de mes pieds.

February 28, 2017

This foot balm works the best out of any I've tried. It is expensive, but worth the cost! I do try to find it on sale though. I have very dry heels, so I use this every morning before I put on my socks. It's not oily and stays on and doesn't make my socks gross. I highly recommend this product!

February 25, 2017

Another great product by Glysomed. Work amazing for dry feet. Love the added peppermint for relaxation and the scent is not overwhelming.
    My go to foot cream from here on out!

October 14, 2016

This product is great on the heels on...good for the cracks...makes your feet feel so soft. This product is also affordable and a great size to take with you on the road. I would suggest this product to anyone.

October 14, 2016

If you like that "minty" cool feeling this does that to your feet. This stuff smells good and makes your feet feel smoother and just overall better. Has an almost relieving feeling if you've been on your feet all day. Bonus if you can get someone to give you a foot massage with it!

February 25, 2016

I got the foot balm in a gift pack at Christmas and thought I'd give it a try, I love it! It's so thick and creamy and the peppermint scent is great. My feet feel wonderful! I'll definitely buy this again.

February 20, 2016

This product saved my dry heels! 100% recommend this product. I had dry and cracked heels and after one use its so much better. A holy grail product never going to stop using this.