gorge leave in conditioner
Good

gorge leave in conditioner Reviews

Ranked #579 out of 2550 in Hair Care

March 14, 2017

Got this as a gift abs sir had worked wonderful on my hair. Helps with only a free sprays, keeps tangles away and moaned my hair shiny and protects from great damage helps when I straighten my hair.

August 02, 2016

I'm in love with this leave in conditioner!!
    Even better got it from my fabfitfun box!
    It is a bit more pricey and I usually would never buy something this price but I have very long hair and s a busy mom really don't have much time to deal with it! The spray I put in acer my shower and it just leave it so soft no frizz, a quick brush and it's perfect.
    I highly recommend this product!

May 03, 2016

This stuff is amazing. Has a coconutty scent to it and feels great. I towel dry hair then spray before brushing and makes it so easy to brush through and makes your hairfeel soft.

March 16, 2016

This is the only leave in conditioner that I have ever used that has worked! I have frizzy hair and would never even think of washing my hair and going out without drying it and flat ironing. I used this stuff once and my hair feels healthy and is not frizzy at all!! I absolutely recommend this product.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge