got2b Glued Spiking Glue

got2b Glued Spiking Glue Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 2385 in Hair Care

February 28, 2017

I use this product on my 2 year old sons hair everyday to give him a mini Mohawk. It works instant! This way better than the Aussie products and styling gels. Highly recommend!

January 03, 2017

This is the little brother product to got2B's Ultra Glued gel. It does not quite have the same strength as the ultra glued version, but it is still a spectacular product.

This product is more for day to day use, while the stronger one is really only needed if you're going to be using the gel for on stage or for very long days where you need hold over 12 hours. This product held my hair in place easily for full day applications, including through exercise, although I was not pushing it or purposely trying to test it.

It is pretty sticky, so wash your hands after use! Also, do not use over semi-permanent dyed hair as it will bleed out and probably disappoint you.

For average uses, I recommend this product.

January 29, 2015

Since I cut my hair short this is the only thing that helps keep the style for me without weighing my hair down. I really like it and it's not real perfumey either!

April 27, 2014

This stuff works awesome and last forever!!! I love that you don't have to worry about you hair style falling out. Not hard to wash out either.