• got2b Guardian Angel Gloss Finish Flat Iron Balm
  • got2b Guardian Angel Gloss Finish Flat Iron Balm

got2b Guardian Angel Gloss Finish Flat Iron Balm Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 81 in Flat Iron

April 26, 2017

Got2B Guardian Angel Gloss Finish Flat Iron Balm Heat Protection Spray is the first Got2b product I have ever tried. You spray it on then straighten but I find it made my hair really frizzy and overall that damaged my hair. Maybe my hair is too fine but its really long so i dont understand why i was not impressed but maybe a different hairbrand will work better for my hair type. This stuff was really expensive!

January 15, 2017

I love this! The scent is very beachy and reminds me of summer. It's not aerosol spray (big plus) goes on even and doesn't leave my hair feeling any different other than softer and smoother. I use it for curling too!

July 03, 2016

Lol. So I can tell you it also works for curling irons! I bought it (ages ago) looking for a heat protection spray, and I thought the name (guardian angel) was cute. Never saw the words 'flat iron' on it until reading the other reviews here. Well, I love this product. It works, it protects from heat and not expensive! And it has a cute name ;)

April 27, 2015

This product really made a difference when using the blow dryer or straightener!

February 19, 2014

This is a great, inexpensive product for straightening. I use it pretty much as the bottle recommends, just spraying sections of my hair before using my straightener. It helps my hair look glossier and somewhat less frizzy, even after a lot of heat styling. My hair is in pretty decent shape on it's own, but this definitely seems to help keep it protected, soft and smooth.
    A little spritz of this goes a long way, and it always seems to 'sink in' once you use heat on it- I never feel any residue or evidence of this on my hair, other than it feeling and looking nice!
    I like the scent - it's pretty and goes well with a lot of other products I use. And the packaging is cute - the bottle is easy to hold onto and doesn't take up a lot of space!
    Overall I'm very happy with this. I've used it a bunch of times since buying it and the bottle still sounds full, but I would definitely repurchase once it runs out!

January 14, 2014

I love this, its like magic in a bottle! For a long time I was using regular heat protectant and my hair just looked meh..once I started using this I started receiving more salon quality results. I love it!!

September 03, 2013

Love this product. It's amazing

February 20, 2013

This stuff is great! I've used it on both wet and dry hair (as my flat iron works on both wet and dry hair.) It keeps my hair from getting burned and leaves it shiny and soft. Fantastic!

November 28, 2012

I love this heat protector! It is my favorite from all that I tried. I've tried other heat protectors and felt like they weren't protecting my hair like it should be. But this I feel like it is protecting my hair from that horrible heat that always makes my hair look good. Oh, it also smell fabulous! :)

June 22, 2012

On days where I have a special even to attend I usually reach for CHI products. However, on every other day, I reach for Got2B Guardian Angel Gloss Finish Flat Iron Balm because it is a great product for a great affordable price. It always leaves my hair silky smooth and fly-away free, without the feeling of product build-up. It's great! I definately recommend to anyone who used any kind of hair transforming mechanism because this stuff will protect your hair from the deadly heat those thing give off. Gotta love Got2B!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?