got2b Guardian Angel Gloss Finish Flat Iron Balm Reviews
Ranked #43 in Flat Iron

July 18, 2017

Good product for its price.

I like this product a lot , I got it because it was on sale at my local drug store.

It does what its suppose to but, it does weigh down your hair. So I don't use this product daily.

Other than that its a good product and has great scent!

July 16, 2017

Protects against split ends like a boss!

I noticed a few years back after I could no longer find the göt2b heat defense blow-drying spray that this started popping up, so I figured it was the same thing, only rebranded. I was right; it worked exactly the same as the brow-dry spray, and the results were equally as good! I did find it went up in price slightly (or at least, it was a little more than the previous heat defense spray), but not so much that it deterred me from buying it. If shopping cruelty-free brands isn't your jam, then I'd recommend this for people who frequently straighten their hair.

July 16, 2017

Loved this, wish it was cruelty-free!

A few years ago my hair dresser suggested this to me as a means of protecting my hair from blow-drying and styling. I loved it; it didn't feel as though there was any sticky product in my hair, and I was able to apply it minutes before blow drying or straightening as opposed to having to strictly use it on damp hair. Unfortunately, I only purchased it once, and then it appeared as though the drug stores in my area stopped carrying it. If the brand went cruelty-free, I would most definitely consider using this again.

June 26, 2017

Love it

I am so absolutely love this stuff. Dry or damp hair it works amazingly. It smells great doesn't leave hair feeling dry or sticky and leaves such a nice shine to it

June 16, 2017

I always have a bottle of this !

I discovered this product from a friend and since then it has been my go to for whenever I do anything heat related to my hair. It smells amazing. Doesnt make my hair greasy and protects my hair from being damaged from whatever hot item I'm using.

2.7/5

June 08, 2017

normally love the got2b products but was left very underwhelmed by this product. as a chronic hair straightened hair i find i need to treat my hair often. when i heard about thhis product from my sister who has the same type of hair?routine as me i right off the bat noticed that it left a sticky oily residue that was defiantly noticeable to not only me but any one in a close enough proximity. or at least that is how it felt as a very self conscious person

June 01, 2017

Got2b guardian angel gloss finish flat iron balm is my favorite brand for this product. Not only is it protecting your hair from the heat but also leaves it shining and smelling fabulous. :)

April 26, 2017

Got2B Guardian Angel Gloss Finish Flat Iron Balm Heat Protection Spray is the first Got2b product I have ever tried. You spray it on then straighten but I find it made my hair really frizzy and overall that damaged my hair. Maybe my hair is too fine but its really long so i dont understand why i was not impressed but maybe a different hairbrand will work better for my hair type. This stuff was really expensive!

March 05, 2017

I`ve been using this heat protection spray for a few years now and I still love it. I spray it on before I straighten or curl my hair. It goes on nice and smooth when brushed through your hair. It also has a really nice smell. It`s very reasonably priced and easy to find!

February 28, 2017

It smells nice and I feel that it really does protect my hair from heat. I never smell burning when I apply it first and then do my hair. If I use it without heat styling, though, it does leave me with greasy hair.