got2b Hottie Deep Repair Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #957 out of 1100 in Shampoo

Got2b Hottie Deep Repair Shampoo has a patent-pending formula with heat-active silk proteins that work with the heat of your shower to effectively cleanse while strengthening from within, to help protect hair from future breakage. This clean-rinsing savior detangles and is colour safe so it won't strip your hair.

July 14, 2016

i had read some reviews on this shampoo and gave it a try as reviews i read were good.this shampoo is not for me.leaves my hair feeling dried out.does nothing for my hair.i just cant say anything good about it.no shine,no bounce.sadly dissapointed

June 10, 2015

Amazing! keeps my hair feeling baby soft regardless of product/heat damage.

August 22, 2013

With the coupons offered by smart source (5$ off) I got thi product FREE as it was on sale at a local Drug Store. It is regularlly about 8$ a bottle, and worth that plus more. It has such an amazing smell that sticks to your hair all day long (smells like the bananna medicine we all remember), it keeps my hair smooth all day, and my hair feels healthier in general. I couldn't ask for a better shampoo and I definitenly love the entire got2b product line! A must try!!

October 02, 2012

i got this as a free product, i couldn't believe that it actually works. as a person with very fine hair, i have alot hair fall out. after using this shampoo for a few days a noticed that i was losing less hair. VERY WORTH IT!!!