Graduates for toddlers lil entrees cheese ravioli in tomato sauce Reviews
#1120 in Grocery

Good - 0

July 12, 2017

Graduates for toddlers lil entrees cheese ravioli in tomato

My son absolutely loved these when he was 1-2 years old! Very convenient packaging and ready within 40 seconds. These are super easy to pack with you when you are going else where and they might not be serving food your little can eat or you are in a rush and need something quick yet hearty to feed your baby. My son loved this one the best and it includes two veggies which I liked. They are very cheap to buy, fast to make and yummy.

1.3/5

July 18, 2016

I am very disappointed with this purchase. My little one eats homemade food most of the time. Tonight I had barbeque for dinner so I served her this. Yes, this is very convenient but she absolutely hates it. I'm sure that she's hungry but she could only finished the carrot and peas. We ended up serving her something else

March 27, 2016

I remember there was a time when all my son would eat were these graduates lil entrees and he really liked this particular one and I loved that I was able to introduce a lot of different foods to him without having to cook it all individually.