Great value all purpose flour Reviews
Ranked #219 in Grocery

Good - 0

May 08, 2017

Who says that no-name products taste awful and doesn't work. I find this flour just as good or better than the name brand flour. I do a lot of baking and this flour makes all my cakes and cookies taste great.

May 08, 2017

For everyday baking purposes, this is my go-to. I find absolutely no different from the name brands except when it comes to the price tag. And at about half the price of the leading name brands, it's a no-brainer.

January 10, 2017

Gv always gives a good price out of everything in the store when you need cheap but good quality at the same time, hense it does what other branded items do! love it!

September 16, 2016

I am quite happy with the Walmart Brand "Great Value".

I honestly can say, so far anyway, I have not come across one of their products that I have been unhappy about.

The all purpose flour works as far as I have seen. My baking comes out no different than with other name brands. The look and smell, feel and taste is totally fine.

The price is definitely right also.

I buy this whenever I need an all purpose flour. I recommend it for sure.

August 06, 2016

I was looking to get some all purpose flour to make banana bread with and was very surprised when I noticed this bag of flour at Walmart.

This is a 1 KG bag and it was only $1.00! Which I thought was fantastic. I used these to bake with and everything turned out nice, I will defiantly buy these again.