Greek Yogurt Oikos 0% Peach-Mango Reviews
#46 in Yogurt

Good - 0

February 13, 2018

Thick for a 0%

The one thing that I loved about this product is that for a 0% Greek yogurt, it was very thick. I was so use to the other 0% yogurts being more liquidly, that I had to look at the label again to make sure I did not buy a 2% one by mistake. It was a pleasant surprise. I also like the flavor combination that Oikos has in its choices. I also am looking for ways to eat healthy as I am trying to loose weight, and I like to freeze these yogurt cups and then eat them as a snack at night wile watching TV. I take a spook and scrape the yogurt. Its like sorbet in that when you scrape it, its like frozen snow. Its a fun alternative to regular snacks.

June 21, 2017

Taste is on point

I'm a big fan of Greek yogurt. This flavours was a delicious added bonus! It's nice n tropical and light tasting and Oikos is always nice and velvety with its texture.

June 17, 2017

Greek Yogurt is a favourite food in our house

Oikos Greek Yogurt 0% is a huge staple in our house. It taste great on its own or its perfect to add to a smooth. I really like how much protein you get in a serving.

June 07, 2017

Greek Yogurt Oikos 0% Peach-Mango is a great tasting yogurt. What appeals to me most, is the fact that
    it has 0% fat. Stir it up and mix the fruit from the bottom and get a wonderful taste of mango and peaches.
    Although a bit pricy, grab one with your lunch. Great source of calcium.

April 04, 2017

A little pricier than the average yogurt, but it is DELICIOUS. Would highly recommend for a quick snack on the go. I also really like the Pineapple flavour, it's sooooo good.

January 19, 2017

I purchase these every week for school lunches. This flavor is my sons favorite. The texture is perfect and the taste is great, the peach and mango taste fresh! Love that the fruit is on the bottom and you stir it in. They are also super filling. Two thumbs way up!

January 10, 2017

If you're looking for a Greek yogurt that is healthy to eat and tastes good, look no further!
    It has 0% fat which you can enjoy freely and has 8% protein. I have one of these almost every other day as a mid-day snack. They keep you full and taste so good! Especially when you mix the fruits on the bottom with the rest of the yogurt. A lot of other brands offer the same concept, except with a ton more sugar and fat.

They also come in other flavors too: Honey, Pineapple, Raspberry-Pomegranate, Blueberry and Key lime!