Green Beaver NaturaDri™ Antiperspirant, Fresh Verve Reviews

Green Beaver’s proprietary aluminum-free, 100% natural NaturaDri™ technology has been clinically proven to provide effective wetness protection, 24-hour odour protection, skin-soothing, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic. When applied onto the skin, NaturaDri™ forms a natural barrier with jojoba and mimosa flower wax esters in combination with other plant extracts to help keep you dry, naturally. The formula is infused with natural skin conditioning plant ingredients to help soothe skin, even after hair removal.

L’antisudorifique nouvelle génération 100% naturel et sans aluminium de Green Beaver utilise une technologie propriétaire appelée NaturaDri™. Cliniquement prouvée comme offrant une protection efficace contre l’humidité lorsqu'appliquée sur la peau, NaturaDri™ forme une barrière naturelle avec des esters de cire de fleurs de jojoba et de mimosa associés à d'autres extraits de plantes pour vous aider à vous maintenir au sec. D’autres tests cliniques ont prouvé que l'antisudorifique offre une protection contre les odeurs de 24 heures, étaint apaisant pour la peau, non irritant et hypoallergénique. La formule est infusée d'ingrédients végétaux naturels revitalisants pour aider à apaiser la peau, même après l'épilation.

June 16, 2020

Great application

I think of all natural deodorants, this one is the best in terms of application. It is super smooth to apply and doesn't leave white parts behind like I find in other natural deodorants that I have tried. I actually really like how this is a neutral smell and I felt it combated any odours quite well. In terms of wetness, I noticed it was more effective on one of my underarms vs. the other (no idea why there is the difference). Overall, this is a win for me and I will be continuing to use it over the summer months.

June 15, 2020
    United States

My Go-To

I tried 5 or 6 natural deodorants/antiperspirants before finding this one, and I've been using this one for about 6 months. I feel like most natural options are not created with people who sweat in mind. Everything left me super sweaty and smelling bad after a few hours. I can usually go all day wearing this with no problems, but sometimes I need to reapply. I'm also super sensitive to scents and I really like the smell of this one - it isn't too strong/fake/chemically.

June 15, 2020

Très efficace

Wowwwww juste wowww, j'ai vraiment adorée cet antisudorifique, il est très efficace toute la journée, il sent très bon, n'est pas collant, il est parfait, et j'adore sa liste d'ingrédients.
    Je le recommande à tous

1.7/5

June 14, 2020

it didn't work for me

I received this product from Chickadvisor to try and for me, it didn't work. I applied after shower and some hours after I could fell that my armpit wasn't smelling good as it should. This is probably the fourth deodorant with no aluminum that I had tried and none of then worked very well.

June 13, 2020

very nice

i am so glad i discovered this antiperspirant! it has a nice formula that works so good to prevent bad smells. it doesn't stain on clothes too which is amazing. it doesn't contain aluminium which is awesome too!

June 12, 2020

New product

I was pleased to receive this product in my Eco box. It’s something that I normally wouldn’t buy but also was excited to try. I was pleased to get a full size product and began to test it out immediately. The product had a subtle scent (which I like) and worked great! I will be passing this information on to others so they can try as well.

June 11, 2020

Effective

Goes on easy and seems effective. I do not have to apply multiple times. Smells decent, I don't like too much of floral scents so this works perfectly!

2.7/5

Undecided...

I was so excited to try this for free in exchange for my honest review. I had tried some natural deodorants recently and had great experiences, but I hadn't yet tried a natural antiperspirant. I really wanted to love it, and it started out so well by going on nice and smooth (something other natural products struggle to achieve). However, I just found by the end of the day, I didn't feel super fresh. It did just an ok job of keeping me dry, so without any deodorant component, it's not my favourite.

Loved it!

Very nice...not sticky at all...mild but good fragrance...and yes doesn't leave a stain on the clothes..so that's a plus plus!!!
    Once it ends def buying it!

I LOVED this!!

I really loved this natural deodorant
    It applied extremely smoothly and helped me stay dry for most of the day
    I also liked that it was fragrant free and know that is important to some people!
    Would highly recommend!!