Green Beaver NaturaDri™ Antiperspirant, Fresh Verve Reviews

Green Beaver’s proprietary aluminum-free, 100% natural NaturaDri™ technology has been clinically proven to provide effective wetness protection, 24-hour odour protection, skin-soothing, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic. When applied onto the skin, NaturaDri™ forms a natural barrier with jojoba and mimosa flower wax esters in combination with other plant extracts to help keep you dry, naturally. The formula is infused with natural skin conditioning plant ingredients to help soothe skin, even after hair removal.

L’antisudorifique nouvelle génération 100% naturel et sans aluminium de Green Beaver utilise une technologie propriétaire appelée NaturaDri™. Cliniquement prouvée comme offrant une protection efficace contre l’humidité lorsqu'appliquée sur la peau, NaturaDri™ forme une barrière naturelle avec des esters de cire de fleurs de jojoba et de mimosa associés à d'autres extraits de plantes pour vous aider à vous maintenir au sec. D’autres tests cliniques ont prouvé que l'antisudorifique offre une protection contre les odeurs de 24 heures, étaint apaisant pour la peau, non irritant et hypoallergénique. La formule est infusée d'ingrédients végétaux naturels revitalisants pour aider à apaiser la peau, même après l'épilation.

June 10, 2020

Deodorant

This deodorant is all natural. Doesn’t leave marks on your clothes and lasts all day long. No need to reapply, just once in the morning and I’ll leave your feeling fresh all day long.

Je n’ai pas aimer

J’ai trouver que je suais plus avec se produit
    Dommage car j’aimais beaucoup l’odeur était vraiment bonne

Je l’ai donner à ma fille qui elle la aimer plus que moi

Love it

I have really sensitive skin and usually break our from deodorant! This hasn’t bugged my skin at all! I will buy and recommend this to all my friends!

Perfect

This antiperspirant seems to work well. It does not make any white Mark's on my tops and it keeps me dry/moisturized.
    It didnt really notice a smell. But its light, easy to apply. I would recommend and I would purchase this again

The smell

I was really excited about this product but unfortunately after wearing it for a couple hours it was as if I had no antiperspirant on. The worst part was the smell I couldn't get over how bad it smelled I smell like a very elderly person. The smell actually made my stomach turn and I had to take off the product and stop using it.

Love it!

Everything from green beaver that I have tried I have LOVED. And this antiperspirant is no exception! It's light, doesnt stain my clothes and keeps me dry and fresh all day. I love how it is a healthy aluminum free formula!

New Brunswick, Canada

This deodorant is great!!!!! Love it !! Works very well!

I was lucky enough to get this as a free sample. Woah!! I use it once in the morning....bike 15 mins to work....work 9.5 hours...bike home and my armpits ARE STILL DRY!! Very subtle smell.... Goes on smooth and really keeps you smelling fresh and dry . Definitely one of the best "green" deodorants I've ever used.

Great

I only use natural deodorants, tried many different kinds, I really like this brand and I like the smell of this one in particular. Worked good all day even on the hot days

Great Deodorant

I love all Green Beaver products and was very excited when I was chosen to review the Green Beaver naturadri anti perspirant. The smell is great. The antiperspirant worked really well for me all day. I really like that their antiperspirants are aluminum free so I can let my teenage kid use it as well. It helped me stay dry for most of the day. I will definitely be purchasing this.

Love

I will be purchasing this antiperspirant again, it leaves no residue/white marks on your clothes and is long lasting in comparison to a few others I have tried.