Green Beaver NaturaDri™ Antiperspirant, Fresh Verve Reviews

Green Beaver’s proprietary aluminum-free, 100% natural NaturaDri™ technology has been clinically proven to provide effective wetness protection, 24-hour odour protection, skin-soothing, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic. When applied onto the skin, NaturaDri™ forms a natural barrier with jojoba and mimosa flower wax esters in combination with other plant extracts to help keep you dry, naturally. The formula is infused with natural skin conditioning plant ingredients to help soothe skin, even after hair removal.

L’antisudorifique nouvelle génération 100% naturel et sans aluminium de Green Beaver utilise une technologie propriétaire appelée NaturaDri™. Cliniquement prouvée comme offrant une protection efficace contre l’humidité lorsqu'appliquée sur la peau, NaturaDri™ forme une barrière naturelle avec des esters de cire de fleurs de jojoba et de mimosa associés à d'autres extraits de plantes pour vous aider à vous maintenir au sec. D’autres tests cliniques ont prouvé que l'antisudorifique offre une protection contre les odeurs de 24 heures, étaint apaisant pour la peau, non irritant et hypoallergénique. La formule est infusée d'ingrédients végétaux naturels revitalisants pour aider à apaiser la peau, même après l'épilation.

May 12, 2020

love love this product so far,will def be buying!

I love more natural deodorants without aluminum! This deodorant I've been using for a week and goes on smooth leaves no trace marks and smells great. Will definitely be buying in store and recommending to friends!

Very effective

I tend to be skeptical of natural deodorants and antiperspirants, as I've had some pretty unfavorable experiences with some. However, this one works great! Goes on smooth, and keeps me dry throughout the day. Also seems to handle odor very well. The scent of the product is gentle and subtle. I actually found that this worked better than my regular deodorant/antiperspirant, so I'm very seriously considering switching over to this one full time!

2.7/5

May 12, 2020

I stink so bad with this !

I have made the change to natural deodorant for a while now and I'm always open to trying new brands, especially if it's a Canadian brand. I had high hopes for this as the ingredients were nice and it smelled great. It did not itch or burn my armpits but oh my god I smelled so bad, after only 6 or 7 hours, which is ridiculous in my opinion. This would be perfect for someone who doesn't stink at all, but I need to use deodorant that has sodium bicarbonate in it. I usually alternate between a deodorant that has sodium bicarbonate and one that doesn't have any, just so it's not so harsh all the time. I even started making my own which works even better than the ones I buy.

If you're usually stinky, don't buy this. Or at least, buy one with sodium bicarbonate in it as it kills the germs responsible of the stink. Sweat doesn't equal stink !

Awesome Deodorant!

I was completely blown away when I started to use this product since I never expected an all-natural product to work as well as this does. This kept me fresh and deodorized all day. I didn't even get any white marks on my clothes after using this product on my skin. Truly such an innovative natural product, really makes you wonder why you haven't always been using this,

I sweat 💦 😓 Like a 🐷 and this leaves me feeling fresh !!!!💖

I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
    Nothing seems to work so I was on the edge with this from the start ...
    But I was blown away by how good it works !!!!!
    No pit stains ✅
    No need to re-apply ✅
    Works all day ✅
    Leaves me feeling fresh to death ✅
    Five ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars n it deserves more
    A aluminum free deodorant that actually works!!!!
    Amazing 😉

awesome

for a deodorant that is natural this woks amazing, it is super great for summer and I found that it did a pretty good job keeping me odorless all-day. i think that this does the job well

Green Beaver Antiperspirant

The green beaver antiperspirant has become my new favourite deodorant. It doesn’t have a harsh smell like most do, it’s very soft and most importantly keeps me dry and fresh all day without leaving any white marks on my clothes which is great! Can’t wait to try other scents

Works differently

So I have mixed feelings about this antiperspirant. I think the smell is great, it goes on great and doesn’t leave white residue at all. When I sweat, I don’t feel gross. So I like it for those reasons. I did notice though that when I do sweat..my sweat stains actually show on my tops usually I don’t leave “wet” marks on my shirt. With this antiperspirant I noticed I always have wet stains..doesn’t smell bad but I do show my sweat with it. I would purchase this again, but I don’t think I’d use it in the summer. I prefer my regular deodorant over this, but would use it in the winter when I’m not always so hot.
    I love the fact that is natural and that would be the #1 reason I’d keep buying it!

I received this product free in return for an honest review.

A Good Antiperspirant for Natural Product Consumers

I received this product to test as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club.

I prefer antiperspirants without aluminum, so I appreciate that Green Beaver’s NaturaDri formula leaves it out, along with parabens. Its ingredients are all natural and include my favourites such as coconut oil, castor oil, and jojoba esters, which allow for added moisturization.

The antiperspirant has a very light scent, which is good for those with scent sensitivities. However, its white cream form means some residue can get on clothing, so you have to be a bit careful during application.

In terms of strength, I found it did help to keep me fairly dry during a very hot summer day outdoors, but it wasn’t 100 percent effective. Still, it’s better than many other products currently on the market, so it’s not one to toss aside easily, especially if you’re doing minimal activity or the weather is cooler.

In addition, the product is cruelty-free and vegan, so the company’s efforts are valued in creating a product you can feel good purchasing and utilizing.

Simplicité unisexe

J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Il est efficace et a un parfum très doux et agréable. Il convient tout autant aux femmes qu'aux hommes selon moi.
    Je suis toutefois un peu surprise de voir que ce produit contient de l'huile de ricin. Cette huile favorise la pousse des poils, c'est peut-être à éviter sur une longue période, sinon peut-être d'alterner avec un autre produit pour réduire l'effet du ricin.