Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Day Cream Reviews

August 27, 2019

Amazing

I got this in one of my subscription boxes and it was amazing. I used it in winter and it left my skin feeling so soft. I absolutely loved it. The only downside is that it’s pricey.

July 25, 2019

Worth every penny!

I got this in a FabFitFun box. It’s not something I would normally buy myself because it’s a little pricey but after I ran out I had no trouble spending the little extra to replace it. It’s so light and not at all greasy. A little goes a long way so a tube lasts longer than other brands which makes it worth the extra money. Best of all it smells so nice!! I love this cream 🙂

February 14, 2019

Love this

I have to say I am extremely picky when it come to face cream as I do not like something super fragrant or too heavy but I also expect it to do what it claims to do. This cream is beyond my expectation it’s not heavy and I am noticing an improvement in the dry patches of my skin. My faces is not super oily as it usually would be with other creams. Highly recommend this gay cream

January 23, 2019

Amazing

This cream is amazing, it is so moisturizing but not in the least bit oily, it really soaks in to the skin and my face felt amazing after only one use. I see a noticable difference in my time and texture, as well as the overall duration of my makeup. Great product, love the brand.

December 19, 2018
    California, United States

A bit pricey but very nice

I got this product in a subscription box along with cleansers from the brand. I really do love the GA Day cream. It's not cheap, but the tube has lasted me 3 months so far and really leaves my skin feeling soft

November 12, 2018

Nice

I recently got this because I have skin that is pretty picky and I have to keep trying new products, but get red and irritated when I do.
    This product is great for my skin. The first time I used this my skin did not get irritated or red.
    I use this everyday under makeup and have not had any problems yet.
    It is a bit on the thin side and smells pretty flowery But a bit on the pricey side too. Thought you get a lot for the price and I have no complaints.
    Product Description:
    A nourishing, non-greasy facial moisturiser that noticeable improves skin hydration levels, without leaving residual oil or shine on the skin. This formulation's velvety viscosity leaves the skin looking smooth and soothed, resulting in an ideal primer for makeup application.