göt2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instant between washes with got2b® Fresh It Up™ Tropical Boost dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a breeze tropical fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo INSTANTLY absorbs oil without leaving any white residues*.

How to use: Hold can 8 – 10 inches from dry hair, section hair & spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Using your fingertips or a towel, massage scalp thoroughly to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day!

Vivifiez votre allure en un rien de temps! Ravivez votre chevelure en un instant entre deux lavages grâce au shampooing sec got2bMD Fresh It UpMC Stimulant tropical. Nettoyez et rafraîchissez rapidement vos cheveux tout en leur donnant un parfum de brise tropicale qui durera toute la journée. En prime : ce shampooing sec est également teinté pour offrir une retouche temporaire des racines, et ce, sans laisser de résidus blancs*.

Mode d’emploi : Tenir le vaporisateur à 20 à 25 cm (8 à 10 po) des cheveux secs. Les séparer en sections et vaporiser les racines. Vaporiser en jets courts. Masser soigneusement le cuir chevelu avec le bout des doigts ou une serviette pour distribuer le produit et brosser les cheveux pour enlever le shampooing excédentaire. Vos cheveux sont avivés et vous êtes prête à affronter une autre journée!

You might also like / vous pourriez aussi aimergöt2b Fresh It Up Cocoa Brown Dry Shampoo & göt2b Fresh It Up Clean & Refresh Dry Shampoo

Suggested retail price / Prix de détail suggéré: $9.99

August 27, 2018

Nice product

I was trying this dry shampoo for free thanks to chickadvisor. I have yo say that is a good product but I think is the same to others. I don't know if I will buy it.

August 16, 2018

Tropical hair dont care

I was very excited to try this Got2B Fresh it Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo courtesy of ChickAdvisor. The tropical scent is amazing. Sprayed on easy and was a lot easier to massage in and brush out the extra then some other dry shampoos I have used in the past. It did a really good job of removing the greasy look from my hair and made it easy to style. Also didnt leave my hair feeling overly crispy or heavy with product. I really love this product. Probably one of the better dry shampoos I have tried. Would definitely recommend

August 09, 2018

You gotta try it!

This is a very good product and a new staple in my home! It is an excellent product for the days you don't have time to wash your hair. Unlike the other dry shampoos, this product doesn't leave white powder in your hair and it smells great.

July 28, 2018

Love It!

I love the smell of this dry shampoo. My daughter and I both use it in between washes. I will be buying this for us both and will also tell my friends and family about it too. We like it since we don't get no white residue in our hair.

3.2/5

July 23, 2018

Not for me

I received a coupon to try this dry shampoo. My hair is fairly dry and it seems that dry shampoo just dries my hair out too much. My hair is currently dyed grey, the white and the Coco brown colours do not match leaving my hair with funky looking streaks. Perhaps a dry conditioning spray would work better for me. I wanted to love this, but it just doesn't work for my hair.

So happy with this!

So happy I was able to try this! I have quite thick, wavy hair, dark blonde hair that is dry. I was my hair every 4 to 5 days and use dry shampoo on day 4 and 5. I have use all sorts of brands at many different price ranges and I am so impressed by this! I spray it on my roots, leave it for a couple minutes then massage it in. It worka better than anything I've ever used! No residue or white cast and smells really nice but not overpowering! Will definitely purchase again! #complimentary

Love the tropical scent

Great dry shampoo! Makes my hair feel refreshed and cuts through grease and oil between washes. Love the tropical scent. Doesn't leave any white residue or weigh down my hair. Plus it's a good price. If you're looking for a dry shampoo, I recommend giving göt2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo a try.

July 16, 2018

Easy to use and works great!

This product was great in between my shampoo days. It kept my hair looking fresh and clean. It was easy to use and didn't leave any sort of residue in my hair. I have not used a dry shampoo before and was impressed with how well this one worked.

July 15, 2018

Smells great and does the job!

I was so excited to try this product. When I got it and tried I just loved the smell. It is perfect for this summer. And it works great. Especially in this heat wave it works wonders! I honestly recommend this product to anyone who already likes using dry shampoo. The price is decent and the bottle is actually a decent size too!! Great product overall. Love the dry shampoo.

July 12, 2018

Pratique pour les matins pressés

Super pour les matins pressés ou pour espacer les shampoings.

J’ai adoré le parfum, et ça ne laisse pas de trace blanc dans les cheveux. Et comparé à d’autres marques, le produit est abordable.