göt2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instant between washes with got2b® Fresh It Up™ Tropical Boost dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a breeze tropical fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo INSTANTLY absorbs oil without leaving any white residues*.

How to use: Hold can 8 – 10 inches from dry hair, section hair & spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Using your fingertips or a towel, massage scalp thoroughly to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day!

Vivifiez votre allure en un rien de temps! Ravivez votre chevelure en un instant entre deux lavages grâce au shampooing sec got2bMD Fresh It UpMC Stimulant tropical. Nettoyez et rafraîchissez rapidement vos cheveux tout en leur donnant un parfum de brise tropicale qui durera toute la journée. En prime : ce shampooing sec est également teinté pour offrir une retouche temporaire des racines, et ce, sans laisser de résidus blancs*.

Mode d’emploi : Tenir le vaporisateur à 20 à 25 cm (8 à 10 po) des cheveux secs. Les séparer en sections et vaporiser les racines. Vaporiser en jets courts. Masser soigneusement le cuir chevelu avec le bout des doigts ou une serviette pour distribuer le produit et brosser les cheveux pour enlever le shampooing excédentaire. Vos cheveux sont avivés et vous êtes prête à affronter une autre journée!

You might also like / vous pourriez aussi aimergöt2b Fresh It Up Cocoa Brown Dry Shampoo & göt2b Fresh It Up Clean & Refresh Dry Shampoo

Suggested retail price / Prix de détail suggéré: $9.99

June 22, 2018

Boost of relief!!

I recently got tape in hair extensions and was told to only wash my hair once evey 3 to 4 days so this couldn't have come at a better time. They said dry shampoo would be my best friend and let me tell you, they couldn't have been more right lolz!

I have blonde hair so I picked up the tropical boost based off the nice scent. I was using another brand the week before and it was really powdery so i was surprised even after shaking this one up it seems to come out as a hair spray consistency and then drys to a powder. While its damp I rub it into my roots a bit and leave it for about 5 mins and brush it out. I then take the blow dryer on a cool setting and it removes any access powder leaving my hair really soft feeling and most importantly not greasy looking.

2.8/5

June 20, 2018

Not very good

I was given a free sample to try out for this review.

I don't regularly use dry shampoo. I have tried them in the past and they either made my hair feel gross and itchy or they just didn't work.

Though this product did technically do what it said it would, I would still not recommend it. It made my head and face very itchy. Not an allergic reaction but more like the feeling of having dirt in your hair and on your skin.

It was too uncomfortable, and I was itching all day. Not worth it in my opinion.

I was really hoping this stuff would be an exception because I love GÖT2B products.

June 19, 2018

better than my regular dry Shampoo

Since the dry shampoo became a must-have product, I had tried a variety of them. However, I must admit not all of them performed in an outstanding way.
    Got2B definitely became an exception. I chose tropical smell because it was created for thin hair. I got a nice light boost in terms of volume. I also appreciated the freshness and effectiveness, What was most important, there was not white puff falling from my head during this day which is the issue with similar products.
    All in all, i would definitely go for it next time I am in the store and shopping for some dry shampoo.

Got 2 be Fresh it up shampoing sec, un incontournable

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement via chickadvisor! Le shampoing sec fresh it up odeur: stimulant tropical, sent vraiment bon. Je n'ai pas l'habitude d'utiliser les shampoing sec mais depuis que je l'ai c'est un must pour les matins pressé ou on veut rafraichir notre fond de tête. Avec 3 enfants c'est finalement très utile entre 2 shampoing😉

June 19, 2018

when day 3 softness beats freshly washed hair feeling!

I love the soft beachy feeling this spray leaves my hair with! And the tropical scent truly does last all day even in the hot Canadian summers! I have tried other dry shampoos is the past and truthfully always felt that they were nothing special but this one changed my view on dry shampoo! I seriously cant get over just hot fresh and clean my hair appears on day 3 ... or (should i admit it)4!!!!

June 19, 2018

Love it! Definitely my new go to

Works really well for days that I workout twice and don't wash my hair to much. Do not leave any residues and have a nice smell to it.

Easy to use and very efficient

Will definitely buy again once my bottle is done

June 19, 2018

I would buy this product over any other similar product

this product is simply the best. being a mom of two small children, dry shampoo has helped me in so many ways but they would leave residue. the residue would also leak into my skin leaving darks marks on my skin or white powder in my hair. Gots2be is amazing because it keeps my hair fresh with no residue, but with a beautiful scent! would definitely buy this product over any product on the market!

YUMMY

Smells great, works great, everything about this product is fantastic. I've struggled finding a dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair feel like hay and actually works... this is the stuff! I will definitely continue to buy in the future, this stuff is great!

June 19, 2018

Je vais racheter ce produits

J'ai vraiment aimer essayer se produit. Facile a appliquer sent très bon. Très pratique en camping ou en voyage et quand tu as une teinture avec une couleur qui part vite au lavage.

June 18, 2018

My hair smells amazing!

This is probably the most effective dry shampoo I have ever tried. And I have tried a lot of them! My favorite part is my hair smells absolutely amazing, YUM! (I used the tropical boost) My only comment is that you must use sparingly as it comes out very white and is very effective. So spray far away in tiny bursts and brush through thoroughly and you will be good to go.