göt2b Fresh It Up Cocoa Brown Dry Shampoo Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instant between washes with got2b® Fresh It Up™ Cocoa Brown dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a sweet cocoa fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo is also tinted to provide a temporary root touch-up without leaving any white residues*.

How to use: Use on dark brown hair. Hold can 8 – 10 inches from dry hair, section hair & spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Massage scalp thoroughly with fingertips or dark-colored towel to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day!

Vivifiez votre allure en un rien de temps! Ravivez votre chevelure en un instant entre deux lavages grâce au shampooing sec got2bMD Fresh It UpMC Brun cacao. Nettoyez et rafraîchissez rapidement vos cheveux tout en leur donnant un doux parfum de cacao qui durera toute la journée. En prime : ce shampooing sec est également teinté pour offrir une retouche temporaire des racines, et ce, sans laisser de résidus blancs*.

Mode d’emploi : Utiliser sur des cheveux brun foncé. Tenir le vaporisateur à 20 à 25 cm (8 à 10 po) des cheveux secs. Les séparer en sections et vaporiser les racines. Vaporiser en jets courts. Masser soigneusement le cuir chevelu avec le bout des doigts ou une serviette de couleur foncée pour distribuer le produit et brosser les cheveux pour enlever le shampooing excédentaire. Vos cheveux sont avivés et vous êtes prête à affronter une autre journée!

You might also like / vous pourriez aussi aimergöt2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo & göt2b Fresh It Up Clean & Refresh Dry Shampoo

Suggested retail price / Prix de détail suggéré: $9.99

July 20, 2018

Skip a day

I use dry shampoo quite a lot. Usually it's when I have to go out (but it wasn't planned) on the day I'm suposed to wash my hair. I have brown hair and most dry shampoos leave white dust on my hair. So I was really exited to try this. I really wasn't disapointed. I has great coverage and very effective. The only down point is the first time I used it I got distracted while spraying it on, so I got some on my forehead. I didn't notice but my friend did at the restaurant. This product also has a really nice smell which I love in hair products.

July 19, 2018

I was doubting it

At first I doubted this product and was thinking yeah okay. This is the first time I’m using a leave In shampoo. It’s actu really good. I leaves my hair smelling nice and helps a lot with reducing the oil. It’s simple to use. It’s like spraying hair spray on your hair. It’s light and barely can feel it in your hair. It’s great for those ladies that have greys as it helps coverup. At first I didn’t think it worked and as I kept using it I noticed that it does make a difference and helps when you don’t have time to wash your hair. I use it in the morning when I’m running late and can’t wash my hair. It helps to cut the time I need to get dressed and out the door. I think if you try it and at first don’t notice a difference then keep trying it and see if you feel the same after the second and third time.

July 17, 2018

Fresh and free!

Just as it claims to be. Finally a non-white residue free hair refresher! Definitely a must have for a quick burst of freshening the Hair when on the run!

Love this company!! #gotitfree

July 17, 2018

Almost, not quite what I need

Received the chance to try this for free and grabbed the cocoa one since I figured the scent would be very benign. And it was. Mellow chocolatey smell. Applied well, gave my hair some nice volume but made my hair feel absolutely awful- heavy and dirty. Washed out ok the next day but it certainly didn't make me feel good about using a dry shampoo. I felt everyone could see how dirty it felt.

July 13, 2018

highly recommend! Great for Brown hair!

i have tried other dry shampoo products for brown hair and the spray ends up leaving a residue that shows - you can see the difference in color from the brown spray vs my real hair. this one different though, it is dark but you cant see it and it blends well. it also doesnt stain my hands or clothes like other ones do. ALSO it smells really good!

July 08, 2018

My favorite so far

I've been looking for a great dry shampoo for a while, and because my hair is dark, it's hard to find one that won't leave in a white cast. I've finally found THE ONE! No white cast, none of that with the Cocoa Brown dry shampoo, and my hair is dark brown-auburn. My hair looks finally fresh and clean after I use this product.
    But since it's brown, if you distribute the product with your fingers, you'll have to wash them good because it leaves a little bit of brown on them. But nothing crazy. It comes off well.
    It gave my hair volume every time i used it and I only use it on 5 day old hair.
    Very impressed with this one. It's worth every penny.

July 06, 2018

This stuff shocked me, in a good way!

In my time on this earth, I have tried many a dry shampoo - everything from cheap drug-store brands to high end salon makes. I've discovered that about 95% of them are complete junk, and tend to stick to the 2 that work for me.
    So when I picked this product up, I was very skeptical. I didn't have much hope for it.
    But boy oh boy, did it ever prove me wrong. I might venture to say this is my new favourite dry shampoo. It completely obliterates any oils, adds volume, and leaves no residue on my dark hair. The trifecta for a perfect dry shampoo!
    The scent could definitely be improved upon, but thankfully it doesn't linger.
    I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

July 04, 2018

Worked well

I don't normally use dry shampoo but was pleasantly surprised how well this worked. A great product for touch ups on my fine hair or lazy days when I don't want to wash it!

July 02, 2018

Love it!

I really like this product! I love the fact that there is a dark brown tint to it, which works great as a root cover up for grays! Also, with other dry shampoo products that I have used, it would always leave a white, powdery residue on my dark hair, however with this product it did not! Once again, love the dark brown tint that this product has. This product has an amazing smell and is light and fluffy in texture. I love that this acts as a 2 in one, dry shampoo and root cover up. I would definitely buy this product again and highly recommend it!

July 02, 2018

Tache les doigts

J'ai eu un coupon pout tester le shampoing sec got2b (get it free). J'ai prit le produit pour brunette.... il laisse des taches sur les doigts quand on masse le cuir chevelu... je n'ai pas aimé la sensation de cheveux secs que j'avais par après. Je vais peut-être tester un autre shampoing de la même marque pour comparer. Mais je ne vais pas reprendre pour brunette.