3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

2.0/5

Cool Idea

I was super excited when I had the opportunity to try the GOT2B when I was selected by @chickadvisor #gotitfree. Unfortunately I received the blue and it did not show up on my hair which is a light brown. It just kind of made it look grey. I am planning on trying to find a colour more suited for my hair colour as I did enjoy the idea of this product and it did not make my hair a tangled mess like some of the others I have tried.

Pretty in pink

This product was easy to apply and not too messy. The colour was a light pink and i used it to colour the tips of my daughters hair. Overall pretty good.

February 13, 2018

In need of something different but not permanent

#Gotitfree, Got2b Head Turner, Denim blue from Schwarzkopf. Although I personally wasn't too fond of the colour, it was good. Box said it would last up to 3 washes but it last 5 washes for me. Overall I was nicely surprised how well it worked. Next time I would love to try a brighter colour.

Produit décevant.

Produit décevant. Lors de l'application il coule dans les cheveux, il est trop liquide donc ne tient pas en place durant le temps de pause. La qualité n'est pas celle que je croyais. Le mode d'emploi n'est pas clair non plus. Je ne rachèterai pas et ne recommande pas.

February 13, 2018

Okay colour, but hard to remove

The colour was a little intense even though I used it sparingly. It has food even distribution and a little shine. However, I not a fan of how hard it has been to remove from my hair. The pigment won't come out no matter what I try to remove it.

0.7/5

Stay Away

I was excited to test this product for ChickAdvisor. I've been experimenting with using different colours in my hair but didn't want to commit to anything permanent. I was sent the cotton candy pink shade to try, which I was happy about since pink was next on my list of colours to play with. Unfortunately, I still don't know how pink looks on me because this product barely worked. My hair is a light to dirty blonde colour, so I wasn't expecting it to turn the light pink shade on the box, but it didn't even turn pink. At best it was a slightly redder version of my hair colour.

This product is also extremely messy and difficult to use. Spray bottles and hair colour do not go well together. My bathroom cabinet was covered in droplets of pink. At least since it's temporary colour it was easy to clean off.

The other issue I have with this product is how it made my hair feel and smell after using it. Because you don't rinse it out after applying it left my hair feeling like it was coated in chalk. I've used hair chalk from the dollar store before and those left my hair feeling nicer than this product. The smell also hangs around (again since it's not being rinsed out) and if you are sensitive to scents, I would not recommending wanting the smell hanging around your face all day.

The one positive thing about this product is how easily it rinses out. The first time I washed my hair after using it (the next day because I couldn't stand the smell or feel anymore) it came right out. I actually work in a job where it's hot and you tend to get a bit sweaty and I found some of the product had actually run down my neck and turned it a bit reddish/pink. I would also recommend not using it if there is rain in the forecast.

Overall, worst hair colouring product I have ever used.

Denim Blues

While it only worked on my grey hair because my natural hair colour is too dark, I still highly recommend this! I love the blue highlights! I got this to try for free through Chick Advisor. I gave the rest to my Brice and it looks awesome in her blonde hair!

February 12, 2018

I would definitely buy this again

Very pleasant packaging and the application was simple and it comes out with a very nice colour, my hair seemed to take to it very well. I never thiught i would love a colour like this in my hair so Much!

February 12, 2018

Looks great in my daughter's light blond hair!

I was fortunate enough to be chosen to review a complimentary bottle of GOT2B's Denim Blue Head Turner Temporary Spray colour for Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. I really liked the colour, and was very excited to try it out on my hair. Unfortunately, my hair was a little bit too dark to really show much, but when I tried it on my daughter's light blond hair, it really popped! She was so thrilled by the colour for wacky hair day at school. I was a a bit nervous about how long it would take to rinse out of her hair, but it was out in a wash and a swim in the local chlorinated pool. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with light enough hair. I wasn't quite brave enough to lighten my hair just for this product, but I imagine it would look great on stripped hair, too.

2.3/5

Not what I expected

I got the Denim Blue for free form the Chickadvisor Review Club#got2bmycolour #MEbyME #gotitfree

This was very messy for me and dripped everywhere.I didn't like the application at all. I have thin fine highlighted blonde hair and it didn't show much after the application. It washed out after one wash and I had only very faded colour left. The Package looks great and instruction is easy to follow. But be prepared for a big mess and wear gloves. I wish it had left more colour and results.