3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

Change IS A Good Thing!

I was skeptical before I tried this product since I totally thought I would have to dye my hair and I am not much of a fan of dying my hair. I love the fact that it is easy to use spray on and lasts quite a few days. It is so simple to just spray it on to your wet hair and it is absolutely beautiful! Absolutely love this product.

I will absolutely be buying this again. Not only is this product easy to use, but the quality is good for the price that it is. I like that there are different colors to chose from with this product! So once one color washes out you can use the same color, add other colors, or simply do another color. It makes your hair styling so much more fun! It is a very unique and subtle way to express yourself.

#gotitfree

February 14, 2018

this product i received for free, and although it did not work on my hair as it is a dark color, it worked wonders in my children's blonde hair!!! my kids love the color and how long it lasts!!\

Cotton candy mermaid

I still had some blue in my hair from a previous colouring so I decided let’s do cotton candy with a bang !!!! I was not sure what to expect as my final result but hey took a chance I love that it is a spray brush and go product ! I literally did it before I left in the morning ! It’s a nice soft pink just the right amount of colour it came out amazing and I’m so happy with it !!! I will definitely be purchasing again just FYI it can be messy around your area so maybe best to do it standing in a shower lol !

February 14, 2018

Great product definitely will recommend

Great product will definitely recommend to my friends and family loved how the colour turned out can’t wait to try different colour lasted awhile too which I really liked

I would use again

Easy directions and application and loved the blue!! Used some in my daughter's blonde ends and looked so good. I love that it's only temporary and isnt damaging. I cant wait to try out the pink.

1.2/5

Pastels aren't the thing

I was excited to get the blue as my boys wanted to dye the tips of their hairs. Being blonds, the color hardly showed and they were quite disappointed. I wish the colors they come out are more vibrant.

February 13, 2018

WHo doesn't want blue hair

I used the product on my hair and my daughters for a fun mom and daughter spa day. It was easy to use and was fun. I have had request from my nieces to do them next

2.0/5

Cool Idea

I was super excited when I had the opportunity to try the GOT2B when I was selected by @chickadvisor #gotitfree. Unfortunately I received the blue and it did not show up on my hair which is a light brown. It just kind of made it look grey. I am planning on trying to find a colour more suited for my hair colour as I did enjoy the idea of this product and it did not make my hair a tangled mess like some of the others I have tried.

Pretty in pink

This product was easy to apply and not too messy. The colour was a light pink and i used it to colour the tips of my daughters hair. Overall pretty good.

February 13, 2018

In need of something different but not permanent

#Gotitfree, Got2b Head Turner, Denim blue from Schwarzkopf. Although I personally wasn't too fond of the colour, it was good. Box said it would last up to 3 washes but it last 5 washes for me. Overall I was nicely surprised how well it worked. Next time I would love to try a brighter colour.