3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

2.0/5

February 15, 2018

I used this product on my sandy blonde hair and also tried a few streaks in my daughters light blonde hair. It was extremely messy with disappointing results. Mine just went a little darker with maybe a few strands of blue. My daughters was very light and was basically gone by the end of the day, prior to washing. I'm assuming you need to strip your hair of all colour to get the denim blue to come through.
    I was very cautious because of all the warnings on the label.
    I got this product to try for free on a promise to review it. I would not buy this product and would not recommend to a friend.

February 14, 2018

I wish it will deliver more color

I have received this from chickadvisor in exchange for my review. I was excited to try the denim blue got2b head turner but the first attempt was barely noticeable. I have tried it a few more times with tje same result. It is easy to use with the spray bottle. It does go on like nice purple colour on wet but fades a lot as it dries. I have medium blond with highlights hair and hoped that at least my highlights that are bleached will pick up a bit more color but uas barely noticeable. I think it could work for someone who has really light blone hair. It did darken my hair a bit and i could see hints of blue in bright light.

Fun product

The product is definitely fun and funky. I probably wouldn't personally use it unless it was Halloween because I work in an office environment. I thought it was cute though and would recommend.

Got2Be Denim BLUE

I was so excited to receive the GOT2BE Denim Blue Review Club product. We tried it in both my blonde hair and my daughters red hair (didn’t expect it to show up much, but she was still excited)

I absolutely love the color. It shows up great in my hair. I found it a little messy to apply, but made sure I was super prepared before I started. It didn’t show up great in my daughters hair. It appeared really dark in her red hair, but she was so excited to try it and see a difference just the same.

2.0/5

Messy with little color

Instructions are poorly written and a little hard to follow. Applicator spray bottle makes a mess and makes it very hard to apply. I stopped after I was 1/2 way through the bottle as it took so long to apply. I have dark blonde hair and first tried with damp hair as instructions said. I could hardly see any difference. I then dried my hair and saw a little more pink. Still not much colour considering the amount of time I spent.

Blue Hair

To be honest I only put a bit onto a small part of the tips of my hair, I chickened out. I would personally not buy this myself in the future. I also would have preferred to just get lightened box of dye, cannot complain though as it was free. I will be giving this to someone I know that will actually use it. Seems like good quality product though, color looks very vibrant. Not sure what it would take to wash out as most brands claim it is only a few rinses but it really lasts. I would suggest to stick with dying hair wacky colors at the salon only.

Change IS A Good Thing!

I was skeptical before I tried this product since I totally thought I would have to dye my hair and I am not much of a fan of dying my hair. I love the fact that it is easy to use spray on and lasts quite a few days. It is so simple to just spray it on to your wet hair and it is absolutely beautiful! Absolutely love this product.

I will absolutely be buying this again. Not only is this product easy to use, but the quality is good for the price that it is. I like that there are different colors to chose from with this product! So once one color washes out you can use the same color, add other colors, or simply do another color. It makes your hair styling so much more fun! It is a very unique and subtle way to express yourself.

#gotitfree

February 14, 2018

this product i received for free, and although it did not work on my hair as it is a dark color, it worked wonders in my children's blonde hair!!! my kids love the color and how long it lasts!!\

Cotton candy mermaid

I still had some blue in my hair from a previous colouring so I decided let’s do cotton candy with a bang !!!! I was not sure what to expect as my final result but hey took a chance I love that it is a spray brush and go product ! I literally did it before I left in the morning ! It’s a nice soft pink just the right amount of colour it came out amazing and I’m so happy with it !!! I will definitely be purchasing again just FYI it can be messy around your area so maybe best to do it standing in a shower lol !

February 14, 2018

Great product definitely will recommend

Great product will definitely recommend to my friends and family loved how the colour turned out can’t wait to try different colour lasted awhile too which I really liked