4.1/5
#848 in Perfume

December 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

A fine fragrance

This is floral and spicy and slightly peachy. A pleasant, but generic fragrance that can turn powdery on certain people (as it did on me). It has good lasting power and sillage though. Just a couple of sprays will linger on your skin for around 4 hours and the bottom notes will stick around even longer. All around a decent fragrance.

November 29, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

One of the best!

I was given this for Christmas and it’s by far one of my favourites! Every time I wear it I get stopped & complimented on how nice it smells & always get asked which brand it is. It’s a Long lasting enjoyable fragrance that really does stand the test of time even with our rubbish English weather it stands the test of wind & rain & has real staying power!

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Makes me feel so sexy!

I love this perfume it’s my absolute favourite it smells soooo good and I feel so sexy with it on the only downside is that it’s a little expensive but worth it

July 14, 2019
    Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom

I adore this perfume!

This perfume smells amazing and lasts forever! I always get loads of compliments whenever I wear this perfume and the bottle is really luxurious I would buy this perfume over and over again

February 05, 2019

I have bought this product on 3 different occasions

Love love love the sweet smell of guilty. It is a mix of fresh, clean, and sweet. All of my favorites are in this only missing fruity. Have been stopped in a store to ask what I was wearing so must be a beautiful scent

January 31, 2019

Clean modern scent

One of my go to colognes to wear when I'm going out. Great, strong long lasting scent. My significant other says this one is her favourite. Good quality for the price.

April 03, 2018

Everything about this perfume is WONDERFUL!

Love the scent. A great undertone of vanilla. Stays on all day without a doubt. Super feminine. Super cute packaging! I'm always being complimented on the perfume!
    I don't think I'll ever stop using this!

August 31, 2016

Perfume happens to be one of those things that appeals to some and not others. This perfume is gorgeous! It is soft and strong at the same time without knocking someone out when you walk by wearing it. It is sexy and subtle enough hours later. I have received tons of compliments on this perfume. Love It!!!!

August 26, 2016

Received this sample in the mail, and surprising I thought it would have had a intense scent but it was very suttle the scent lasted, went out and bought a bottle. Everyone always asks what are you wereing smells nice doesnt overpower. Highly recommend.

June 30, 2016

This scent is wonderful. It is deep and musky. I love the packaging and the price is average for higher end perfume. It is easy to find in most stores.