Gucci Guilty Reviews
#860 in Perfume

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Makes me feel so sexy!

I love this perfume it’s my absolute favourite it smells soooo good and I feel so sexy with it on the only downside is that it’s a little expensive but worth it

July 14, 2019
    Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom

I adore this perfume!

This perfume smells amazing and lasts forever! I always get loads of compliments whenever I wear this perfume and the bottle is really luxurious I would buy this perfume over and over again

February 05, 2019

I have bought this product on 3 different occasions

Love love love the sweet smell of guilty. It is a mix of fresh, clean, and sweet. All of my favorites are in this only missing fruity. Have been stopped in a store to ask what I was wearing so must be a beautiful scent

January 31, 2019

Clean modern scent

One of my go to colognes to wear when I'm going out. Great, strong long lasting scent. My significant other says this one is her favourite. Good quality for the price.

April 03, 2018

Everything about this perfume is WONDERFUL!

Love the scent. A great undertone of vanilla. Stays on all day without a doubt. Super feminine. Super cute packaging! I'm always being complimented on the perfume!
    I don't think I'll ever stop using this!

August 31, 2016

Perfume happens to be one of those things that appeals to some and not others. This perfume is gorgeous! It is soft and strong at the same time without knocking someone out when you walk by wearing it. It is sexy and subtle enough hours later. I have received tons of compliments on this perfume. Love It!!!!

August 26, 2016

Received this sample in the mail, and surprising I thought it would have had a intense scent but it was very suttle the scent lasted, went out and bought a bottle. Everyone always asks what are you wereing smells nice doesnt overpower. Highly recommend.

June 30, 2016

This scent is wonderful. It is deep and musky. I love the packaging and the price is average for higher end perfume. It is easy to find in most stores.

May 11, 2016

I adore the smell of my lilac tree in the spring, but had never tried a perfume with lilac as a note. I'm pleasantly surprised to find out that it's really enchanting on me. Today, one of my employees leaned over and said - You smell GOOD! I usually prefer spicy jasmine scents, but Guilty is a lovely soft peachy floral that I could wear anywhere. It's perfect for daytime wear as it's soft and clings close to the skin. It's floral without being too sweet and powdery without coming across as too "old". Lilac is a very sweet flower scent, but there's just enough pink pepper to offset and elevate it. Guilty smells expensive and feminine and sexy. I will be getting a bottle of this as soon as my mini runs out. I'm currently wearing it everyday so that shouldn't be very long. I really love this fragrance.

0.5/5

December 02, 2014

I was around a male friend of mine wearing this, and I wanted to review it because of how much I personally hated it!, I understand all people have different scents, but man I nearly wanted to loose my lunch!, it smelled so bad, and you're paying so much for such a terrible product!, remember people TESTERS BEFORE YOU BUY FOR YOUR GUY!.