Guess Who Board Game Reviews
Ranked #7 in Misc

August 16, 2017

Classic!

I used to play this game all the time when I was a child. It was a lot of fun and never got boring. If you haven't played it you are really missing out. Give it a try!

Classic Game For Families

This was always one of my favourite childhood games, and I still enjoy playing it today. It's a process of elimination game, which can create entertainment for hours while still getting your mind working. This game will have you developing tricks in order to more successfully guess the name of the other player's card. It's great for kids and adults alike- a great family game. A variety of versions of this game can be found at various stores.

funny game it was

I did enjoy this game as a kid, but like other people say, after a while it gets boring. The question to asked to find the personne becomes way too easy. I guess this games is good for children around 4 to 6 years old so they can learn how to describe colours and physical part or accessories. In the other hand, and adult could find this games funny too as a reminder of childhood games. Overall, this game is not bad and its pretty easy to play and you don't need much friends to play with.

Such A Fun Game!

This game is great for the whole family. I got it for Christmas one year from my parents and it has been used year after year. This game provides hours of entertainment and it also makes you think and reflect. The 2 players selected their person and then the other person, through a process of elimination by asking question, must figure out first who their opponents person is. This is a very fun game and it always gets the whole family laughing. It is very simple to set up and there is hardly any clean up at all. This can be purchased at Walmart.

August 15, 2017

Pretty fun game, gets boring after a while though.

In my version (which is a few years old), it comes with several different cards, so at least you aren't just playing with people the whole time. Also, there are buttons you can press and lights at the top will light up, but you do need batteries.

May 05, 2017

Guess Who board game is a classic board game. I got it for Christmas one year as a child Andy family and I would always play . It's a process of elimination game that provides hours and hours of fun . My nephews got it for Christmas a couple of years ago and they love it too ! You can find this game at Walmart for $24.99 .

May 05, 2017

Guess who's a classic bored game that I often played as a child. There were endless options and questions you could ask someone and it was always fun being a detective trying to guess who the other person was before they named you :)

May 05, 2017

This is a classic game and I can remember myself and my sister owning the original version back in the ninties. Its not only fun but good for teaching kids how to remember details.

January 30, 2017

I used to play this game all the time with my siblings when we were younger! What a fun guessing game- having to describe characters and eliminate until you guess the correct person! I will have to get thisfor my daughter to play when she is older

January 22, 2017

I have this game in my closet. I think I've owned it 30 years. The faces are funny and it is really easy for kids. I recommend it for nostalgia sake.